Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Yeah i have no interest in Alexis whatsoever, had no saves with her....and now u need her to keep Gabi path open...had to restart most of my runs :cautious:
Hmm... That shouldn't be the case. I might've misplaced that statement. I'll change it for the next "patch" on Friday.
Meaning people on the Gabi route need to replay ep7, others don't.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I will say this, Nyx does a *really* good job of giving the MC a lot of plausible deniability when it comes to cheating. I mean, as one girl is temporarily closing things down, another girl is showing interest... so you're not really cheating. I mean, you can sorta cheat, but you can also experience a lot without feeling like a jerk. And I think I told 2 girls about Lexi and... wow I didn't get treated like a jerk or have a door slammed in my face.

My only very tiny quibble is that I'm being made to wait to tell Layla about Lexi, there at the end of Chp 7. I really wish I coulda sat down and just told her. Soooooo, THIS IS NOT MY FAULT. :ROFLMAO:

And what a familiar feeling, choosing between two sisters. Again.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... That shouldn't be the case. I might've misplaced that statement. I'll change it for the next "patch" on Friday.
code attached so you can easily find it (starts line 2090 of episode 7)
Both of the Gabi_End = False statements are inside the IF Layla_Knows == True condition

Not sure why indentation is being removed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LSC82

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thats good to know.
So the Gabi path should stay open when she reacts jealous about Layla/MC after the test ?

I have Nikki, Cara and Gabi...and if Nyx wills it, there will be room for Valeria.
So if u want to take Erynn and Alexis out of my hands i'd be gratefull for a baggage carrier
312cee6bb6d159d8a90028cf2d94f02d.gif

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thats good to know.
So the Gabi path should stay open when she reacts jealous about Layla/MC after the test ?

I have Nikki, Cara and Gabi...and if Nyx wills it, there will be room for Valeria.
So if u want to take Erynn and Alexis out of my hands i'd be gratefull for a baggage carrier
View attachment 1127029
how can you have both nikki and cara?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I will say this, Nyx does a *really* good job of giving the MC a lot of plausible deniability when it comes to cheating. I mean, as one girl is temporarily closing things down, another girl is showing interest... so you're not really cheating. I mean, you can sorta cheat, but you can also experience a lot without feeling like a jerk. And I think I told 2 girls about Lexi and... wow I didn't get treated like a jerk or have a door slammed in my face.

My only very tiny quibble is that I'm being made to wait to tell Layla about Lexi, there at the end of Chp 7. I really wish I coulda sat down and just told her. Soooooo, THIS IS NOT MY FAULT. :ROFLMAO:

And what a familiar feeling, choosing between two sisters. Again.

Episode 7 is where the mc(possibly) loses plausible deniability to me, you can tell Alexis "let's try again" and proceed to make out with her sister, you can have a semi hookup with Erynn(in this scenario you also end up not telling Erynn about Alexis)... it really starts get dicey from this point on imo.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Thats good to know.

View attachment 1127029
I dunno man, nutting in your biodad's wife who's clearly pining after you sounds like a shit ton of baggage. :D

I was actually really surprised at how little drama there is on Alexis' path with ep7. Outside of patching things up with Erynn, its all helping other people now. Until Nyx throws the next bomb. Or you're making out with Layla.

Reactions: LSC82

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Episode 7 is where the mc(possibly) loses plausible deniability to me, you can tell Alexis "let's try again" and proceed to make out with her sister, you can have a semi hookup with Erynn(in this scenario you also end up not telling Erynn about Alexis)... it really starts get dicey from this point on imo.
Possible. IF I remember correctly, I was able to choose avoiding kissing Layla after I'd made up my mind to pursue Lexi. I think she kissed me, but any time I had to initiate it I could choose otherwise. But I could be forgetting something. I just remember feeling pretty damn good about my self-restraint (because hey... Layla is a cutie) except for what I mentioned before... we're being made to wait to tell Layla about Lexi.

Reactions: ExDeath730

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember that 3d picture being a preview but i haven't gotten that in my two runs, how exactly does that happen that they're talking on the bed?
mc agreed to train with girl on right and other things.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I feel the same about Alexis. Reason being, she has sex with a stranger on a plane. That’s slutty. Nikki is a sweetheart. Gotta love her
At that point Lexi already knew who he is.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
If Valeria is the daughter of Santiago and Gabi... Nyx would have the perfect excuse for her not to be a LI but at the same time be important in the plot. :cry:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Is there a way to say "let's try again" to Lexi and don't tell Erynn that you are seeing Lexi?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Not rewrite the entire thing, but there's definitely some dialogue, and dialogue choices that should be removed, along with quite a few renders that should be removed if there's not any intention of a mother - son relationship.

It's not just the beginning either. There's the whole bit before the beach where he walks into the bedroom looking for a beach towel and is checking the mother out naked. So we're checking her out naked multiple times now, not even counting the times where you're perving at her cleavage, or holding each other in a deep embrace with your faces inches apart like they're going to be in a lip lock at any moment.

It's definitely written and displayed in a way that there's going to be a romance or sexual encounter between the MC and his mother. I mean, the renders don't lie, the writing doesn't lie. I'd be completely shocked if there's not going to be a mother - son romance at some point. Even if there's not, because things can and do change, it most definitely was written with that in mind at the time. It's honestly downright silly to think that someone would write or read that and think nothing is going to happen between the two at some point.

That second part you wrote doesn't even make sense. You're kind of clueless here, or just blindly defending a game you like. It's so far beyond just thinking you have an attractive relative or something. If it was just having a hot mom that would be one thing, but it's written and displayed in a way that's so far beyond that. Clear as day.
Sure I'm the clueless one :rolleyes:

I'll ask again, so what if it seems flirtatious? Does that automatically mean that there has to be a sexual relationship? Of course no!

It may just be Nyx teasing us. No matter why it's there, it doesn't mean anything, just a little flirting.
There's no law of AVNs that states if you get to peek on a sexy woman that she's going to be fuckable. Thats something we've all been conditioned to because of how common it is. You expect it now.

But just because the masses are doing something doesn't mean everyone has to. And so sometimes a peek at a sexy woman is just a peek. A little nod to the player. No more, no less.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes