JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
One thing the developer deserves massive credit for is coming up with a collection of different kinds of girls that appeal to all kinds of different people

Seriously, it seems like everyone has different favorite characters and can't stand other characters. Something for everyone, really.

It also seems like everyone has to deal with a character they don't like in order to be around a character they do like. Like I can't wait to drop Layla like a bad habit for either Lexi or Elena, and at this point I dislike having to deal with Layla enough to legitimately enjoy the process.

Meanwhile, other people feel the same way about having to deal with Lexi or Erynn

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
One thing the developer deserves massive credit for is coming up with a collection of different kinds of girls that appeal to all kinds of different people

Seriously, it seems like everyone has different favorite characters and can't stand other characters. Something for everyone, really.

It also seems like everyone has to deal with a character they don't like in order to be around a character they do like. Like I can't wait to drop Layla like a bad habit for either Lexi or Elena, and at this point I dislike having to deal with Layla enough to legitimately enjoy the process.

Meanwhile, other people feel the same way about having to deal with Lexi or Erynn
i dont think your gonne be able to drop Laya as she is the MCs friend, you dont need to be romantic with her to be on Alexis or Elena path same with Erynn

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think both Alexis and Eryn are still hiding things about Ethan from MC. I don't know why but there is a lot more to the backstory than told till now and I might be wrong but maybe Alexis might have slept with Ethan.
Erryn likely did as well, or the way in which Erryn threw that accusation at Alexis and her wording would not make much sense. Now to be honest I think the likelihood Erryn slept with Ethan is higher as that Alexis did, since it seems Lexi stopped being a fan of Ethan way before Erryn did.

We will have to wait for what Nyx wants to do with that story before we know though and it might well that due to the intense dislike of fans for Ethan and the way that might impact on Erryn if she did sleep with Ethan, she decided to somewhat amend that part of the story and that is why Zane now exists or he might have always been planned. No use to borrow from possible future drama though, Nyx is good enough at providing that when it is time for reveals. :p

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Erryn likely did as well, or the way in which Erryn threw that accusation at Alexis and her wording would not make much sense. Now to be honest I think the likelihood Erryn slept with Ethan is higher as that Alexis did, since it seems Lexi stopped being a fan of Ethan way before Erryn did.

We will have to wait for what Nyx wants to do with that story before we know though and it might well that due to the intense dislike of fans for Ethan and the way that might impact on Erryn if she did sleep with Ethan, she decided to somewhat amend that part of the story and that is why Zane now exists or he might have always been planned. No use to borrow from possible future drama though, Nyx is good enough at providing that when it is time for reveals. :p
I was sure they were a thing at some point in the past until this last update, where he even resorts to blackmail and abuse to try and get her in bed, doesn't sound like a couple who used to hook up willingly, but hey who knows.
I would also point out that when the MC questions "did you sleep with him?" Her reaction is very indignant (which in the real world is one of the best signs of "telling the truth").
It's possible Nyx changed her mind with Zane becoming a thing...

For reference the worst sign of a liar is appealing to character reference, the so popular "you know me, i would never do that".

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I think both Alexis and Eryn are still hiding things about Ethan from MC. I don't know why but there is a lot more to the backstory than told till now and I might be wrong but maybe Alexis might have slept with Ethan.
Nah, I don't think Erynn or Lexi slept with him. Lexi doesn't seem to be too friend with Ethan and if a guy needs to blackmail a girl to sleep, his words aren't reliable. So, if he says he slept with Lexi and she says she didn't sleep, I believe in Lexi. The same goes to Erynn. Nothing that asshole says I will believe. I can be wrong? Maybe, but for me, until he can prove his words (about sleeping with Lexi or Erynn), he is lying.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Lexi is possible, she even said she was *jealous about MC-Erryn relationship/friendship, Ethan was always going for Erryn, the possibility of her having sex with him just to try to get him out of Erryn is not that crazy, still wouldn't fit her personality, atleast not what have been shown so far, she's appears to be more of a romantic person, who knows.

*Wanted this kinda of relantioship for her.

If Erryn or Lexi slept with that dumbass it's game over for them imho.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2021
I see you're aiming for an early end to the game via death by Adriana. Bold. :unsure:
You do not even have to make Layla pregnant.
You might be as innocent as possible, things can go south.

Just imagine this short dialog between the two caring mothers Adriana and Emily during the promised coffee break:

Python:
label Week3_coffee:
    $ Emily_IQ_Below_Average = True # Try: True / False
    # showing family photos to each other
    scene 05_150 with Dissolve(1)
    am ".. and here on the left is my older daughter, Alexis"
    if Alexis_End == False:
        if Emily_IQ_Below_Average == True:
            m "Beautiful. Looks exactly like you.."
            m "..I remember her! She drinks her coffee black."
            am "(Surprised).. well ... that's .. her."
            # Emily continues
            scene 05_007 with Dissolve(1)
            m "So the Alexis who stayed in our house the other night was your daughter?"
            m "You know, at the end of Chapter 4"
            # Adriana suspicious look
            scene 05_330 with Dissolve(1)
            am "(Suspicious).. oh well .."
            # Emily continues
            scene 07_254 with Dissolve(1)
            m ".. and she also slept at us this Monday.."
            m ".. Sorry, it was on Tuesday, on Monday [mc] slept at Erynn's"
            # Adriana calm again
            scene 07_122 with Dissolve(1)
            am ".. What a busy young man!"
            m "Indeed!"
            am "(Where have I put that Magnum? I haven't used it for quite a while..)"
            # Adriana leaving
            scene 07_238a with Dissolve(1)
            am "Well, I have to go now. I have some urgent stuff to do. It was nice to see you again."
            $ Adriana_Points -= 10
            $ week3_Adriana_Kill_MC = True
        else:
            m "Beautiful. Looks exactly like you."
            # Emily thinking
            scene 04a_352 with Dissolve(1)
            m "(So the girl who stayed the night in our house was Adriana's daughter?)"
            # Adriana leaving
            am "Well, I have to go now. It was nice to see you again."
            $ week3_Adriana_Kill_MC = False
    else:
        m "Beautiful. Looks exactly like you."
        # Adriana leaving
        am "Well, I have to go now. It was nice to see you again."
        $ week3_Adriana_Kill_MC = False
    scene 07_254 with Dissolve(1)
    m "Bye Adriana."
    am "Bye-bye!"

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Lexi is possible, she even said she was *jealous about MC-Erryn relationship/friendship, Ethan was always going for Erryn, the possibility of her having sex with him just to try to get him out of Erryn is not that crazy, still wouldn't fit her personality, atleast not what have been shown so far, she's appears to be more of a romantic person, who knows.

*Wanted this kinda of relantioship for her.

If Erryn or Lexi slept with that dumbass it's game over for them imho.
Sleeping with him isn't the worst thing, young people are dumb.
Lying about it when confronted is pretty terrible.

In the Alexis scenario would also show someone with an unhealthy competitiveness against her suppoused best friend(which would probably make her a more interesting character).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sicansios

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry but the "what if" concept of either Lexi or Erynn sleeping with Ethan... The only question people should be asking is "Does Lexi or Erynn hate Ethan more?"

I don't see the story going that either of them slept with Ethan, lied about it to the MC, and then it comes out later. I don't see Nyx ruining one of the characters that way since so many people are terrified of a female character being with another man, Ethan being especially reviled.

Nah, I think Ethan is a man who, because of his position and his wealth, can fuck a lot of women but only wants the ones he can't have... Erynn being his preferred victim and he is very upset that she keeps resisting him. AND now that the MC is back I am sure that Ethan knows he has even less of a chance to convince Erynn.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
im starting to get the feeling Santi is going to be Ethans dad which would make Ethan the MCs half brother and thats how we will help Erynn out of situation she is currently in
I hope not. The man already has three kids according the thread. If he is, i'm gonna need to play the prequel, where he's the MC and we bang younger Emily, Adriana and whoever else to have our army of kids.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I hope not. The man already has three kids according the thread. If he is, i'm gonna need to play the prequel, where he's the MC and we bang younger Emily, Adriana and whoever else to have our army of kids.
Santi's not gonna be Alexis and Laylas dad or any of the other girls

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
im starting to get the feeling Santi is going to be Ethans dad which would make Ethan the MCs half brother and thats how we will help Erynn out of situation she is currently in
Hah! That would be funny! Ethan half-brother of MC? Hahaha!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes