HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There's no law of AVNs that states if you get to peek on a sexy woman that she's going to be fuckable. Thats something we've all been conditioned to because of how common it is. You expect it now.

But just because the masses are doing something doesn't mean everyone has to. And so sometimes a peek at a sexy woman is just a peek. A little nod to the player. No more, no less.
Thank you for putting it more eloquently than I :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is there a way to say "let's try again" to Lexi and don't tell Erynn that you are seeing Lexi?
Oh yeah :cool:, the path includes almost doing it with Erynn(she backs out of it) to make it worst.

Possible. IF I remember correctly, I was able to choose avoiding kissing Layla after I'd made up my mind to pursue Lexi. I think she kissed me, but any time I had to initiate it I could choose otherwise. But I could be forgetting something. I just remember feeling pretty damn good about my self-restraint (because hey... Layla is a cutie) except for what I mentioned before... we're being made to wait to tell Layla about Lexi.
Layla>>>>>>Alexis for me so she's fighting a losing battle lol.

Man I'm really interested in the Andres-Santiago side plot.
When the "Dad plot" was first introduced i was 100% "don't give a shit" but Nyx succesfully made me curious about the developments.

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
heh i just went full on man baby playthrough and everyone out to get me play through aka rush decisions and 0 forgiving vs the various LI , cant wait for the outing scenes and the choices we have to face there ,doing this to kinda save the game when its alot more near finish + poor Layla i keep shutting her down and she keeps coming back for more :p

Garen

May 6, 2017
When the "Dad plot" was first introduced i was 100% "don't give a shit" but Nyx succesfully made me curious about the developments.
Yep I was like "ah yes ex-husband tension to justify banging our mum" but now I'm more interested in Andres than Emily.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the slap and confrontation was the last we're gonna see of Andres and I'm going to be very sad if that's so.

Reactions: LSC82

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Who greets the MC on the plane after he flies back to his mother after the argument with Andres? did I miss something or did I not understand? :unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Who greets the MC on the plane after he flies back to his mother after the argument with Andres? did I miss something or did I not understand? :unsure:
Nyx is being a tease and leaving us dangling... Have any wild speculation you want to contribute? So far I'm saying Dylan, because I want them to spend the flight discussing grilling techniques.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
What is the game in your signature ?
His Legacy. Awesome game... sadly abandoned. It has content though. Nowdays the renders and animations would be considered good but 3 years ago they were exceptional. Has a prequel that you can see in the game's page.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Episode 7 is where the mc(possibly) loses plausible deniability to me, you can tell Alexis "let's try again" and proceed to make out with her sister, you can have a semi hookup with Erynn(in this scenario you also end up not telling Erynn about Alexis)... it really starts get dicey from this point on imo.
Yeap. Ep 7 is where the saint wings drop. Still the MC has not gone TOO far in cheating but he's not innocent anymore.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes