MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
im starting to get the feeling Santi is going to be Ethans dad which would make Ethan the MCs half brother and thats how we will help Erynn out of situation she is currently in
I believe I suggested that awhile back too. Not sure I still believe it but at the same time it would be a great way for them to be "intertangled". What if Ethan has always known, maybe because the MC looks JUST like his dad, and that is the real reason that Ethan hates the MC.

But... Ethan is older and I don't see Santi having a son without Emily knowing about it. So for that to be true then it means that Emily would either have no idea that Santi had another kid OR she has withheld this information from her son and the MC is going to go "Hulk Sulk!" again when he finds out.

I'd say this is unlikely to be true. Could they be cousins? That I could see...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I believe I suggested that awhile back too. Not sure I still believe it but at the same time it would be a great way for them to be "intertangled". What if Ethan has always known, maybe because the MC looks JUST like his dad, and that is the real reason that Ethan hates the MC.

But... Ethan is older and I don't see Santi having a son without Emily knowing about it. So for that to be true then it means that Emily would either have no idea that Santi had another kid OR she has withheld this information from her son and the MC is going to go "Hulk Sulk!" again when he finds out.

I'd say this is unlikely to be true. Could they be cousins? That I could see...
i could see her withholding more information from the MC she kept a secret like she did for 18 years why not a little more, but i could also see her not knowing her self we Santi wanting to be with her not telling her about another kid he already has

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
need to start relationship with her etc.

well............. something like that.
2 seperate runs where i focus on Layla, 1 where i ignore everybody except her

no nude, no kiss, no extra scene with her and alexis, tf am i doing wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

no idea, could be due wt mod or fucking every1.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
no idea, could be due wt mod or fucking every1.
never used a walkthrough mod, on my second run i didn't fuck anyone either

really beats me what i did wrong, i f the walkthrough pdf gets updated i'll do a new Layla run with that i guess

kinda sad i missed content with her despite thinking i did everything right the second time around

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

No kiss? not a single one? the nude is after the beach and after the race, you have to let her win.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
No kiss? not a single one? the nude is after the beach and after the race, you have to let her win.
i think i got a kiss at the beach and definitely the nude there, but at the race didn't get the option to let her win, rp is probably too low for it to trigger but don't know what i did wrong, then i get the peck on the cheek and the update ends

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i could see her withholding more information from the MC she kept a secret like she did for 18 years why not a little more, but i could also see her not knowing her self we Santi wanting to be with her not telling her about another kid he already has
Potentially it makes his parents reaction more understandable, having a second kid while still in college "we got enough trouble with one, we don't need another 'goldigger' around".

Huh, she's kinda of a no brainer if you keep picking her vs Tori, Erynn, Elena, Alexis.
Layla and Alexis scene you have to be on both routes simultaneously, otherwise Alexis doesn't show (and you get to make out more with Layla for it).

Maybe don't stare into girls asses so much early on, both hers and Elena, you have to build trust before she gives you a free pass.

i think i got a kiss at the beach and definitely the nude there, but at the race didn't get the option to let her win, rp is probably too low for it to trigger but don't know what i did wrong, then i get the peck on the cheek and the update ends
So up to the beach you are good, maybe tell her the truth about Lucas and chase her into the bathroom, don't argue with Alexis at the pizza place...
At this point staring becomes encouraged, she enjoys it.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
To let her win, you have to stare at her ass (before the start of the race) xd

Last edited:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Potentially it makes his parents reaction more understandable, having a second kid while still in college "we got enough trouble with one, we don't need another 'goldigger' around".

Huh, she's kinda of a no brainer if you keep picking her vs Tori, Erynn, Elena, Alexis.
Layla and Alexis scene you have to be on both routes simultaneously, otherwise Alexis doesn't show (and you get to make out more with Layla for it).

Maybe don't stare into girls asses so much early on, both hers and Elena, you have to build trust before she gives you a free pass.
i thought that too but i fucked up anyway it seems, thought Layla was an easy read on what to do but i missed something somewhere, honestly can't remember if i stared a lot at the beginning

i actually feel kinda dumb because of this

thanks for the Alexis/Layla scene explanation!

To let her win, you have to stare at her ass xd
i'm so confused now :LOL: it's so hard to figure out where i went wrong

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
To let her win, you have to stare at her ass xd
Glorious!!! The humor, the "warm up", the reason for losing and the reward for the loss :love: .

The thing with her and staring, if she catches you staring at Elena's ass it's bad, after the beach she starts welcoming a more forward attitude towards her body.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Glorious!!! The humor, the "warm up", the reason for losing and the reward for the loss :love: .

The thing with her and staring, if she catches you staring at Elena's ass it's bad, after the beach she starts welcoming a more forward attitude towards her body.
If you beat her you are a bad lover xD, I didn't hesitate to let myself lose and see how happy she was with the win. The reward was worth it

Reactions: LSC82

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeh there is alot of speculation on certain aspects of the game and it seems to flare up sometimes with bit of it cant be x , yes it can and then it keeps going for a few pages of throwing stuff around :p

The good part tho it show people are passionate about the game and as me cant wait to see where we going

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yeh there is alot of speculation on certain aspects of the game and it seems to flare up sometimes with bit of it cant be x , yes it can and then it keeps going for a few pages of throwing stuff around :p

The good part tho it show people are passionate about the game and as me cant wait to see where we going
Yeah, at this point I just slap a face palm down, "auto" ignore those who think it HAS TO BE "x" and then move on. They won't accept any type of rational explanation for anything. And I am not going to even offer an opposing view. Just tired of this thread being over run with THAT argument, Nyx's game and she can write what she wants to write.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im wondering with the training camp being 3 hours away and with other schools being involved will Cara's school be there, it would cause a little drama

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes