Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I hope not. The man already has three kids according the thread. If he is, i'm gonna need to play the prequel, where he's the MC and we bang younger Emily, Adriana and whoever else to have our army of kids.
greatest idea ever! we need a buddy comedy where Santiago, his cousin Cristiano, their friend Anton, and Edvard go around town smashing bitches and getting drunk on a 3 month summer vacation orgy! ew can finally have a go at Mel Adriana and Emily! probably while putting up with a dumb teenager Gabi running around the MC like a puppy in love and where we see Adriana Mel and Ethan mother talking while in daycare and the 3 dudes are like... i think i bonned that bitch last year... that is where Mel recognises the great viking and then Cristiano puts a court case to gain custody over Ethan and Mel goes missing by painting her hair colour and that is how she discovers her true call to be an hairdresser!

InterWINEd the prequel! by the way all fueled on bottles of Wine!
In the end Santi marries the dumb teenager Gabi under pressure from his parents after they tell him that Emily aborted and took the money!
Cristiano starts a modelling agency and marries one of his models infuriating his son Ethan turning him into a alienated asshole due to no father attention and no mother!
and the great Viking moves over to Japan to become a massive baseball star being his agent Santi that starts Santi career as a sports manager!
Anton marries Adriana not knowing who Lexxi true father is! Andres the comedic relief of this prequel is truly the father of Lexxi!

No kiss? not a single one? the nude is after the beach and after the race, you have to let her win.
learn to English i did not understood what you said!

You kind of are. It's like talking to a toddler with their fingers in their ears. The writing, renders, and choices don't lie. I get it that you're a fan of the game, and will go out to "defend" it. Not like I'm bashing it or anything, but you're completely out there.

No there's no law, but it's clear baiting, and misleading the player. You've got to be a complete monkey if you write and create scenes like that, and don't have the intention of it going somewhere or expect people will react like it should go somewhere.

There's even a freaking scene where the mother's actually jealous at the thought of her son having a potential sexual encounter with Alexis.

I honestly have no idea where some of you are coming from it. The shit doesn't lie. The writing, renders, and scenes and choices are done in a way to imply or suggest upcoming incest. If not, then it's clearly done to bait the player with something that's popular.

I mean, seriously, you'd have to be in complete denial or refusal to look at something objectively to no admit what is going on here. Do some of you even actually read the writing here? I really wonder.

Anyways, has the developer outright said one way or the other? We'll see what happens, but I guarantee you the dev knew what he / she was doing, and it's going to go that way, or they were intentionally baiting people. Whether they'd admit it or not is a different story.

And anyways, there's incest in this game already, but it's just not specifically spelled out for people. I'm sure people have pointed this out here, but Santiago (MC's real father) is Alexis' and Layla's father. The guy who you interact with and watch the basketball game at the bar is Santiago. You just conveniently have that fateful encounter after all the backstory and the real father reveal.

He then shows up at Layla's house during their dinner, and it's clear it's the same person, same model. It's suggested when talking about Entanglement, and it's confirmed during the training run with Layla who says her father is a big basketball fan, specifically of the team that the MC and his father were watching at the bar.

That would make Alexis and Layla your half-sisters. So there's incest in the game already, it's just not in your face with it right now.

I'm extremely confident after fully finishing the game so far start to finish that there's gonna be content with the MC and Emily at some point. It would be a big waste for the developer to not to go down that path with Emily (who's the best looking character in the game). Or even something with what is basically the MC's "aunt" in Melissa. Relationships with Emily and Melissa are all heavily suggested or implied to be going sexual at some point.
dude this is setting up Nyx next project on the prequel to intertwined where you can pork Adriana Melissa and Emily the sexcretary at the high-school and Zach sister and also Haley, Cara and Nikki mother where we will discover that the girls have different fathers!

Yes the developer did say that there will be no incest! i confirmed it before starting to play!

im wondering with the training camp being 3 hours away and with other schools being involved will Cara's school be there, it would cause a little drama
unlikely the 3 hours i assume its by car, while the flight is 6 hours! perhaps they can fly i mean those east coasters americans are pretty wealthy to be able to afford it!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry but the "what if" concept of either Lexi or Erynn sleeping with Ethan... The only question people should be asking is "Does Lexi or Erynn hate Ethan more?"

I don't see the story going that either of them slept with Ethan, lied about it to the MC, and then it comes out later. I don't see Nyx ruining one of the characters that way since so many people are terrified of a female character being with another man, Ethan being especially reviled.

Nah, I think Ethan is a man who, because of his position and his wealth, can fuck a lot of women but only wants the ones he can't have... Erynn being his preferred victim and he is very upset that she keeps resisting him. AND now that the MC is back I am sure that Ethan knows he has even less of a chance to convince Erynn.
I find it hard to believe that either have slept with him, but I'm not sure what the point of this is then :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By going on the date with Alexis instead of training with Layla, not only you lose a lot of Layla points, but also have the option of becoming suspicious about Alexis.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
greatest idea ever! we need a buddy comedy where Santiago, his cousin Cristiano, their friend Anton, and Edvard go around town smashing bitches and getting drunk on a 3 month summer vacation orgy! ew can finally have a go at Mel Adriana and Emily! probably while putting up with a dumb teenager Gabi running around the MC like a puppy in love and where we see Adriana Mel and Ethan mother talking while in daycare and the 3 dudes are like... i think i bonned that bitch last year... that is where Mel recognises the great viking and then Cristiano puts a court case to gain custody over Ethan and Mel goes missing by painting her hair colour and that is how she discovers her true call to be an hairdresser!

InterWINEd the prequel! by the way all fueled on bottles of Wine!
In the end Santi marries the dumb teenager Gabi under pressure from his parents after they tell him that Emily aborted and took the money!
Cristiano starts a modelling agency and marries one of his models infuriating his son Ethan turning him into a alienated asshole due to no father attention and no mother!
and the great Viking moves over to Japan to become a massive baseball star being his agent Santi that starts Santi career as a sports manager!
Anton marries Adriana not knowing who Lexxi true father is! Andres the comedic relief of this prequel is truly the father of Lexxi!

learn to English i did not understood what you said!

dude this is setting up Nyx next project on the prequel to intertwined where you can pork Adriana Melissa and Emily the sexcretary at the high-school and Zach sister and also Haley, Cara and Nikki mother where we will discover that the girls have different fathers!

Yes the developer did say that there will be no incest! i confirmed it before starting to play!

unlikely the 3 hours i assume its by car, while the flight is 6 hours! perhaps they can fly i mean those east coasters americans are pretty wealthy to be able to afford it!
That's a terrible idea...

You left Dylan out of the entire write up! What the hell? So extensive and yet you don't even explore how we could learn the mystery of Dylan's Grilling Techniques!

We could have answers to questions like:

How did he learn them?

Is it a tradition passed down from father to son for generations?

Or did he create them all on his own?

How did Dylan come to own his bar?

Is he a retired adventurer who took an arrow to his knee?

Does Dylan always miss half the conversation?

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I find it hard to believe that either have slept with him, but I'm not sure what the point of this is then :

By going on the date with Alexis instead of training with Layla, not only you lose a lot of Layla points, but also have the option of becoming suspicious about Alexis.
Reading these transcripts...

That is a bad fucking interruption... seems like she was going to say something, but because of the interruption we ended up with the generic answer.
That something might be about herself and Ethan or about Erynn.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

That is a bad fucking interruption... seems like she was going to say something, but because of the interruption we ended up with the generic answer.
She could have been about to say:

"Back in high school, he tried to rape me."

or

"Back in high school, he liked to suck lemons."

Should teach the MC not to interrupt when someone is giving him information...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Would save us from so much drama and mystery if the idiot could just listen lol.

Then again the game wouldn't be half as good.
Yep! Once you embrace the fact that, in this game, drama must be served the rest of what happens just works. I've said repeatedly that it's like a soap opera/telenovela. All we need is for the MC to turn to the "camera" and squint/glare to capture the cheesy goodness that is bad American daytime television.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

Maybe I am worrying over nothing, but when I think about it I do not like the wording :

mc "I don't like to bring this up, but Erynn mentioned that Ethan tried to break your friendship by telling her you've slept with him."
a "I would never sleep with that guy! He disgusts me..."

Why does she not just say 'I never slept with that guy'?
To me, 'I would never' seems to be how someone deflects a question without actually answering it.
I'm starting to get the impression that she is actually hiding something.
Does Alexis know anything about Zane? (as that could be related to the 'Back in high school ...')

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe I am worrying over nothing, but when I think about it I do not like the wording :

mc "I don't like to bring this up, but Erynn mentioned that Ethan tried to break your friendship by telling her you've slept with him."

To me, 'I would never' seems to be how someone deflects a question without actually answering it.
Does Alexis know anything about Zane? (as that could be related to the 'Back in high school ...')
I don't know... I mean if Nyx wants to write Alexis out of the story then I guess she can have it that they slept together senior year. But considering how angry that would make the community I don't see her doing that. Obviously, as I've said many times, Nyx will write what she wants to write. Personally, considering all of the lies and withholding of truths that have taken place in the story I would be done with Lexi. I would probably go back to the beginning and completely ignore her and go with a Layla playthrough or a "no one" playthrough. There's just only so much that anyone is going to forgive and if Lexi had her chance to come clean but didn't - even if he interrupted her she could have forcefully told him what she was going to say. Though I am enjoying the drama I also like to attempt to play the character in an "immersive" and "realistic" fashion. If she lied to him again that would be it.

Reactions: TheFurs

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i wonder will we see Lakeyn before we go to the training camp if shes coming to visit Lexi

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Tough call... anything is possible.
Ethan doesn't really interact with Alexis in the flashbacks, he wanted Erynn...
Let's spitball a bit here...

I don't know... I mean if Nyx wants to write Alexis out of the story then I guess she can have it that they slept together senior year. But considering how angry that would make the community I don't see her doing that. Obviously, as I've said many times, Nyx will write what she wants to write. Personally, considering all of the lies and withholding of truths that have taken place in the story I would be done with Lexi. I would probably go back to the beginning and completely ignore her and go with a Layla playthrough or a "no one" playthrough. There's just only so much that anyone is going to forgive and if Lexi had her chance to come clean but didn't - even if he interrupted her she could have forcefully told him what she was going to say. Though I am enjoying the drama I also like to attempt to play the character in an "immersive" and "realistic" fashion. If she lied to him again that would be it.
Agreed, lying about it is much worst than the actual act.
Which already would be dumb enough, hooking with the resident asshole.

Personaly i think Alexis "needs" more mistakes(her initial one is already over with), maybe not this one in particular, but we are at the halfway point which is too early for "healthy stable relationship" all the way to the end.
And yes, i know everybody will hate this suggestion and just want to keep going with her and have lots of sex.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I am only keeping Alexis around due to the drama she causes. (I wonder if Nyx sometimes wishes that she went with her original story)
I'm just waiting to see what happens the next morning when Erynn catches Alexis in bed with the MC (if the MC offered to help Erynn with her blackmail). Will be even worse if MC made out with Erynn.
I suspect it would be both an Erynn_End and Alexis_End.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agreed, lying about it is much worst than the actual act.
Which already would be dumb enough, hooking with the resident asshole.
Yeah, I can forgive a lot (IRL I've done some really dumb things and been forgiven) but the lying is something I wouldn't be able to get past. Especially since she had already lied to the MC and Erynn (boyfriend and best friend) and now it seems like that will be mostly forgiven. However, if it turns out she did have sex with Ethan, and lied to the MC about it, that would be it. Because who knows when she will stop lying? If every time she makes a mistake her instinct is to lie then she can't be trusted.

I am only keeping Alexis around due to the drama she causes. (I wonder if Nyx sometimes wishes that she went with her original story)
I'm just waiting to see what happens the next morning when Erynn catches Alexis in bed with the MC (if the MC offered to help Erynn with her blackmail). Will be even worse if MC made out with Erynn.
Well, I have a playthrough that is just Alexis and Nikki. Nikki in the past and when the MC thought that Alexis had broken up with him but otherwise with Alexis as the main LI. However, if he is caught with Alexis by Erynn and it comes out that Alexis did sleep with Ethan (perhaps Erynn says that this is the second time she's walked in on Alexis the morning after she'd fucked Erynn's "man") then my MC is going to be on the next available flight to Nikki town. :)

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
This is on the compressed version (sorry 6 GB DLs aren't my thing). I tested it with and without Scrappy's mod. It happens on both versions of the game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 2522, in script
    if week2_tuesday_nikki_phone == True:
  File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 2522, in <module>
NameError: name 'week2_tuesday_nikki_phone' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 2522, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 2522, in <module>
NameError: name 'week2_tuesday_nikki_phone' is not defined

Windows-XP-5.1.2600
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.7
Tue Apr  6 16:45:55 2021

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nyx said in an interview that Alexis is her favorite, which honestly it shows, she has a bit of writers pet in how her mistake was kinda brushed over (you do have the option to ignore her apology and close the door forever in all fairness) and we are back to happyness.
It might be tough for her but i think she needs to get her favorite in hot waters again.
The Erynn setup is certainly interesting(no skipping this time please).

I hope if Alexis isn't around Erynn still shows up(her reasons for going to the MCs house aren't Alexis related in any way after all) because GODDAMMIT I DESERVE SOMETHING AFTER THAT TEASING!!!!
No sex, just one day has passed afterall, just the traditional "here's something for you to think about while you are away".

Yeah, I can forgive a lot (IRL I've done some really dumb things and been forgiven) but the lying is something I wouldn't be able to get past. Especially since she had already lied to the MC and Erynn (boyfriend and best friend) and now it seems like that will be mostly forgiven. However, if it turns out she did have sex with Ethan, and lied to the MC about it, that would be it. Because who knows when she will stop lying? If every time she makes a mistake her instinct is to lie then she can't be trusted.
At one point it stops being a mistake and starts being a trend, i think this would be very heavy as well.
Still, i don't think we can just rely on players also being into Erynn/Layla for confusion, something will need to shake up the status quo, maybe it will be Iris...

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I dunno man, nutting in your biodad's wife who's clearly pining after you sounds like a shit ton of baggage. :D
If Santi really is Gabis husband (which i hope), that's the cherry on top of the cake :LOL:

Just imagine the scene, a angry Santi storms in Emilys house and shouts for their shitstain of a son, which is fucking his wife and knocked her up.
Emily which is completely devastated that her son could something like this, doesn't care at all for his bio dad and that their will never be a happy ending for Emily/Santi/MC.
MC which just comments, if u want to see how to satisfy ur wife, i have it here in 8k.
It would be glorious :love:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If Santi really is Gabis husband (which i hope), that's the cherry on top of the cake :LOL:

Just imagine the scene, a angry Santi storms in Emilys house and shouts for their shitstain of a son, which is fucking his wife and knocked her up.
Emily which is completely devastated that her son could something like this, doesn't care at all for his bio dad and that their will never be a happy ending for Emily/Santi/MC.
MC which just comments, if u want to see how to satisfy ur wife, i have it here in 8k.
It would be glorious :love:
better the "how do you like those apples bitch? tried to get me murdered before i was born did you?payback is a bitch named your wife!"

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Now that we know about Zane, I am even more confused about the Erynn / Alexis conversation at the end of episode 5.

er "We used to tell each other everything! And now I found out about this?"
er "You know how I feel about him."
er "I came to you to talk about him so many times. That I miss him. That I can't wait to finally see him again."
er "I even told you 2 days ago that he's back."
er "But you knew that already for quite a while, right? And didn't say a word."
a "Uhm..."
er "Yeah. I saw the pictures. I know what you have been up to."
er "You even lied about the concert."

Erynn has had zero contact with the MC for 5 years (and she has had a boyfriend with who she had a sexual relationship with during that time).

The conversation would make some sense without Erynn talking about her feelings for the MC, as they used to tell each other everything and now Alexis is not only not telling her things, but is lying about what she is doing.

But then Alexis possibly acted like that (or why the secrecy) because she knew about Erynn's feelings, but where did these feelings magically come from and when did they start (as they didn't stop Erynn from getting involved with Zane)
Erynn supposedly likes (or loves) the MC so much that Alexis felt she had to keep her and MC a secret but it was OK for Erynn to get involved with someone else.
With what we know now, it seems like so much unnecessary drama, and Alexis should have just said 'Remember MC, ... well we meet on the plane and I have been seeing him since then'

Erynn bringing up Alexis sleeping with Ethan was weird then (and even stranger now that we know about the blackmail)

For friends that used to tell each other everything, I assume that means that Alexis knows all about Zane and Ethan's blackmail (otherwise Erynn is a bit of a hypocrite for using that statement).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes