Jan 11, 2021
I am only keeping Alexis around due to the drama she causes. (I wonder if Nyx sometimes wishes that she went with her original story)
I'm just waiting to see what happens the next morning when Erynn catches Alexis in bed with the MC (if the MC offered to help Erynn with her blackmail). Will be even worse if MC made out with Erynn.
I suspect it would be both an Erynn_End and Alexis_End.
Based on how much drama Nyx wants to add, this encounter can end with anything from a mean catfight to a group hug.

Erynn is not really in a situation to afford losing allies, but both girls can be seriously hurt if MC did not make his choice clear.

So yes, this can end really badly.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Play the game fully...there is no clue that nikki made love to any other guy...she's clean...also she is the most pretty one in the game...and our mc needs a clean charecter as main girls...no matter how many girls he fuck or making his own harem...still he needs a pure girl as main girl... Nikki is that one beauty!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Play the game fully...there is no clue that nikki made love to any other guy...she's clean...also she is the most pretty one in the game...and our mc needs a clean charecter as main girls...no matter how many girls he fuck or making his own harem...still he needs a pure girl as main girl... Nikki is that one beauty!
Man, real life must be so tough for you. All these filthy unpure people. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I am only keeping Alexis around due to the drama she causes. (I wonder if Nyx sometimes wishes that she went with her original story)
I'm just waiting to see what happens the next morning when Erynn catches Alexis in bed with the MC (if the MC offered to help Erynn with her blackmail). Will be even worse if MC made out with Erynn.
I suspect it would be both an Erynn_End and Alexis_End.
I dunno why Erynn would raise a big fuss. If you're on the Alexis path, MC tells Erynn that they're back together. And Erynn is alright with that. She's mad at Alexis for the lies, more than the hook up.

So I can see Erynn being miffed at Alexis' presence, but I doubt she's going to be like "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU FUCK HIM YOU SLUT".

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Tough call... anything is possible.
Ethan doesn't really interact with Alexis in the flashbacks, he wanted Erynn...
Let's spitball a bit here...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From my understanding Erynn has never been in a relationship with Ethan or had romantic feelings towards him, so why does she get upset with the thought of Alexis sleeping with Ethan (or is it just that her friend had a secret and they longer were telling each other everything. We also do not know if Erynn had been keeping things from Alexis).

Some random (and possibly crazy) thoughts :

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
From my understanding Erynn has never been in a relationship with Ethan or had romantic feelings towards him, so why does she get upset with the thought of Alexis sleeping with Ethan (or is it just that her friend had a secret and they longer were telling each other everything. We also do not know if Erynn had been keeping things from Alexis).

I think the Ethan thing was more, Erryn caught Alexis in a big lie, and in her enraged hyper emotional state, her brain went to "if she lied about MC, then she lied about sleeping with Ethan".

In ep7, once she's calmed down and more rational, she immediately discounts the Alexis sleeping with Ethan. So her bringing it up in her confrontation with Alexis really just seems like a moment of irrational thinking while juiced on extreme emotions. Angry people say dumb shit.

Jan 11, 2021
Man, real life must be so tough for you. All these filthy unpure people. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I dunno why Erynn would raise a big fuss. If you're on the Alexis path, MC tells Erynn that they're back together. And Erynn is alright with that. She's mad at Alexis for the lies, more than the hook up.

So I can see Erynn being miffed at Alexis' presence, but I doubt she's going to be like "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU FUCK HIM YOU SLUT".
No, this time Erynn should be angry at the MC, because it was him who deliberately left out some details about Lexi.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

This site never ceases to amaze lol.

Problems should appear if you are on the "both path".
If you got,"almost fucked Erynn", i think she has reason to be pissed, both of them do.
On this path you officialy chose to try again with Alexis, yet is messing around with Erynn(the only reason it didn't go all the way is because Erynn backed out), and when you go that way there's no mention of an Alexis relationship either.

100% setup for confusion, no fault of either girl, all on the manwhore lol.

Maybe she's angry because it would be her BFF fucking her tormentor, maybe she doesn't know the full blackmail but know how much she despises him, and still fucked him.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
This site never ceases to amaze lol.

Problems should appear if you are on the "both path".
If you got,"almost fucked Erynn", i think she has reason to be pissed, both of them do.
On this path you officialy choose to try again with Alexis, yet is messing around with Erynn(the only reason it didn't go all the way is because Erynn backed out), and when you do that there's no mention of an Alexis relationship either.

100% setup for confusion, no fault of either girl, all on the manwhore lol.
Ahhhhh. Okay. I should've realized you can be on both their paths. I guess I just assumed that was one or the other. I have separate saves for them.

Hot damn. You guys on both their paths are in for a hell of an opening in episode 8 then. Holy shit. :KEK: :KEK:

I should make a save just to see the catfight.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Darkness65

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Ahhhhh. Okay. I should've realized you can be on both their paths. I guess I just assumed that was one or the other. I have separate saves for them.

Hot damn. You guys on both their paths are in for a hell of an opening in episode 8 then. Holy shit. :KEK: :KEK:

I should make a save just to see the catfight.
That's actually what I have done, as I want to see the fallout.
My main saves still have everyone's path available, but I took the safe option of training with Layla instead of the date (and spending the night) with Alexis.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
So I'm only part way through and this might be answered next time I have a chance to play through a bit more but does the MC ever confront Erynn about how cruelly she rejected him? Like there's no anger from him at all no matter what you choose which I'd think any rational person would feel in that situation. Seems like he's totally forgiven/forgotten she was a total cunt

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So I'm only part way through and this might be answered next time I have a chance to play through a bit more but does the MC ever confront Erynn about how cruelly she rejected him? Like there's no anger from him at all no matter what you choose which I'd think any rational person would feel in that situation. Seems like he's totally forgiven/forgotten she was a total cunt
That's been done in the latest release (v0.7), no worries.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I am not gonna go for eryn cause she actually got fucked by zane...at least some one fucked her according to game...so i am not gonna play for her...i am going for nikki ❤ ...who only got fucked by my mc only took my dick inside her mouth! ❤she is my main girl!
Well its the same Nikki also have a boyfriend before having a relationship with the mc. Both girls arent virgin when they meet him. Erynn had sex with Zane and Nikki with the idiot of her boyfriend probably.
The only virgin girl is Cara and maybe Layla too.

Reactions: LSC82 and Gladheim
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes