Jan 11, 2021
Ahhhhh. Okay. I should've realized you can be on both their paths. I guess I just assumed that was one or the other. I have separate saves for them.

Hot damn. You guys on both their paths are in for a hell of an opening in episode 8 then. Holy shit. :KEK: :KEK:

I should make a save just to see the catfight.
Apart from Erynn having a reason to be pissed off again, I think Alexis wouldn't give up on the MC so easily this time.

Remember, how furious she got even from the thought of MC thinking of other women (Iris).
Besides, Lexi has already claimed her ownership of the MC by the bite mark.

So Erynn's previous behavior might seem restrained and tame compared to what can be expected from Alexis.
(Remember: Lexi is the most impulsive of all LIs.)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ahhhhh. Okay. I should've realized you can be on both their paths. I guess I just assumed that was one or the other. I have separate saves for them.

Hot damn. You guys on both their paths are in for a hell of an opening in episode 8 then. Holy shit. :KEK: :KEK:

I should make a save just to see the catfight.
I also have layla's path running (pun intended).... just saying

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I also have layla's path running (pun intended).... just saying
I did, too, before ep7. I was going to split my saves in two, one for each. And then let down the other party when the time came. And then MC started making out with Layla at the house and I was like... I like it for the shitstorm that'll happen, but I don't want my "main" MC to be such a cunt. So I ended up just doing two new runs.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Apart from Erynn having a reason to be pissed off again, I think Alexis wouldn't give up on the MC so easily this time.

Remember, how furious she got even from the thought of MC thinking of other women (Iris).
Besides, Lexi has already claimed her ownership of the MC by the bite mark.

So Erynn's previous behavior might seem restrained and tame compared to what can be expected from Alexis.
(Remember: Lexi is the most impulsive of all LIs.)
Considering the Witcher bit in this episode, I wonder if Nyx is going to have them gang up on him instead of at each other's throats. LIke an initial "what the fuck" moment, then the realization dawns on them. And MC is now running away from two hot chicks brandishing very sharp knives.

Reactions: Keerthi Thorpe

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
did, too, before ep7. I was going to split my saves in two, one for each. And then let down the other party when the time came. And then MC started making out with Layla at the house and I was like... I like it for the shitstorm that'll happen, but I don't want my "main" MC to be such a cunt. So I ended up just doing two new runs.
I kept it as my one and only playthrough save

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Erynn, Alexis, Layla, Elena, Cara, Nikki and maybe Valeria and Brooke im hoping.
And what about Gabi and Melissa or Emily??
Gabi has a path.

By the way, Zane...oh Zane...did you know that he is Sienna's current boyfriend...and that Sienna was the MC's first sexual relationship...just in case things weren't already messed up, we have the MC and Erynn's first sexual partners dating. :LUL:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
And what about Gabi and Melissa or Emily??
Gabi has a path.

By the way, Zane...oh Zane...did you know that he is Sienna's current boyfriend...and that Sienna was the MC's first sexual relationship...just in case things weren't already messed up, we have the MC and Erynn's first sexual partners dating. :LUL:
Sienna was MC's first sexual relationship??? Am I missing something? I didn't see that coming!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Really? Goddamn. The web just gets... webbier.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So it seems, it does not come out in the game for now.

And what is still to come :LUL:
But when Layla presented Sienna to MC, it seemed that he didn't know her and he left when he was 13 and back years later... I don't think they have met before.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But when Layla presented Sienna to MC, it seemed that he didn't know her and he left when he was 13 and back years later... I don't think they have met before.

that is because she dyed her hair blond and her boobs finally showed up! add that to the lack of braces on her teeth and her face pimples no longer being present of course the MC did not recognized her, neither did she i mean he wears a beard now!

besides they where just kissing and exploring each other at the age of 12 nothing really major happened except some fingering and petting!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

that is because she dyed her hair blond and her boobs finally showed up! add that to the lack of braces on her teeth and her face pimples no longer being present of course the MC did not recognized her, neither did she i mean he wears a beard now!

besides they where just kissing and exploring each other at the age of 12 nothing really major happened except some fingering and petting!
Woooow! Hell yeah! Now everything makes sense to me! Thank you, kind sir/ma'am/miss!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well its the same Nikki also have a boyfriend before having a relationship with the mc. Both girls arent virgin when they meet him. Erynn had sex with Zane and Nikki with the idiot of her boyfriend probably.
The only virgin girl is Cara and maybe Layla too.
If anything it's curious because i feel that Nikki with her carefree attitude might be the one who's been around the block a couple of times(not that there's anything wrong with that ;) ) from the LI pool.
She sure doesn't make a big deal out of it, like Cara does.

I know you meant it as a joke and Sienna and the MC is really tough to make it believable(it would also mean he's still picking up high school chicks even though he left HS a couple of years now :cool: ), but new girl Iris and Zane could work.

Two wildcards, let's see how Nyx is gonna mess with us here.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes