Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
this update has a lot of bugs and i tried to contact ptolemy yesterday and he asked me if i can send him a save file but he didn´t gave me an adress to send it to.

the only pathes where are no errors are :

Christine+ Andrew with or Without Kelly
Christine+Nadine+Andrew with or without kelly
The Chokolade Doc :D + Andrew with or without kelly

all other routes involving jessica or kelly alone bringing errors.
and the jessica path switches to the doc path when Andrew is at her place watching tv when Kelly calls him.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Uh? 3some scene in hotel with Andrew, Christine, and Nadine..... Then Andrew & Kelly later on... Suppose your choices lead you down the path of blue balls?
I saw these because it was the last update if not the one before that.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
this game got so complex i used to dislike Christine but she become a Wife who bring Young woman to her husband bed what give her equal place as Kelly

215303j

I'm getting WT requests for this game, I never though it really needed one. I did not play the last update or this one. What say the masses?
I think a walkthrough is not a must but it does seem that some paths could use some clarification.

The game starts out with the choice between "bold" or "timid" responses, leading towards certain paths. That could be more clear.

I am not interested in Dr. Denise but I would like to know if there is any possibility to choose between Kelly only or Kelly and Christine.

Personally I am still hoping for a Kelly-Christine threesome, the recent events with Nadine as well as the increased affection between Kelly and Christine do somewhat point in the direction.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I am not interested in Dr. Denise but I would like to know if there is any possibility to choose between Kelly only or Kelly and Christine.
actually there are 2 pathes Andrew+Christine and Kelly, and Kelly alone.

for the Andrew+Christine and Kelly to happen you just have to not wait in the locker room for Nadine when that choice shows up.
and for kelly only dump all of them exept kelly

215303j

actually there are 2 pathes Andrew+Christine and Kelly, and Kelly alone.

for the Andrew+Christine and Kelly to happen you just have to not wait in the locker room for Nadine when that choice shows up.
Thanks, but I think that just avoids Nadine content.

I meant, is it possible to ditch Christine and also not date Denise? I think you need to choose between these two.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Thanks, but I think that just avoids Nadine content.

I meant, is it possible to ditch Christine and also not date Denise? I think you need to choose between these two.
no you don´t ditch christine and not kiss denise in the sauna and thats it for both.

i have a playthrough save file with only kelly left for example
and i have one with only christine without nadine but they are still partners in the gym but only without sex between the three.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Funny how things go because a couple of weeks ago I was wondering if there wasn't this other
well made and good looking F-D game out there that I had forgotten about and here it is. :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think a walkthrough is not a must but it does seem that some paths could use some clarification.

The game starts out with the choice between "bold" or "timid" responses, leading towards certain paths. That could be more clear.
Yeah, i have this "issues" too.

But this helped a little:

Andrew and Kelly content may not be avoidable?
I would have liked to keep Andrew faithful to Chris(marriage path)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone please how to progress with Jessica? can't seem to trigger the date dinner scene, the update ends with them having sex in the hotel

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Anyone please how to progress with Jessica? can't seem to trigger the date dinner scene, the update ends with them having sex in the hotel
that is near the end of the 0.70 update the 0.75 update has no sexual content.
and they aren´t on a dinner date they are on a buisness trip and having dinner in town then.

the sex scene with jessica is NOT the end of the last update the end scene is with kelly after they came back fom the trip.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
that is near the end of the 0.70 update the 0.75 update has no sexual content.
and they aren´t on a dinner date they are on a buisness trip and having dinner in town then.

the sex scene with jessica is NOT the end of the last update the end scene is with kelly after they came back fom the trip.
I'm talking about the 0.7 content with Jessica only, nevermind if its not a dinner date, but the one that you said "having dinner in town" don't trigger in my playthrough, they just go to business trip had sex in the room and then that's it end of the update, I look into the CG IMG folder , there is still more with Jessica that's what I am asking, I even ignore all other girls except the daughter it seems unavoidable and even let Chris cheats on me just to get all Jessica content

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think some of the previous replies mentioned that the path is broken for that
What do you mean broken? I looked into the IMG folder and there is more with Jessica just like having dinner in town. I go only Jessica path, I say no to every girl except the daughter it seems unavoidable and choose bold for Chris and timid for the daughter

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I'm talking about the 0.7 content with Jessica only, nevermind if its not a dinner date, but the one that you said "having dinner in town" don't trigger in my playthrough, they just go to business trip had sex in the room and then that's it end of the update, I look into the CG IMG folder , there is still more with Jessica that's what I am asking, I even ignore all other girls except the daughter it seems unavoidable and even let Chris cheats on me just to get all Jessica content
well first you must support her with everything and go with her to the doc when her son is sick.and then it goes his way she calls has sex with andrew in his house then she invides andrew to her apartment to have sex and then they going to the buisness trip and it goes its way till the end of the 0.7 update.

after the choice to go with her to the doc there are no more choices with jessica to make their affair starts with the choice to go with her to the doc.

the sexual content with kelly is unavoidable till the end of 0.7 there you can end it with kelly.

if you will keep christine you will go on vacation with her instead of the buisness trip,and if you will date the doc you will go on vacation with her.

you will only go on the buisness trip when you are not with christine or the doc.

maybe kellys reactions with andrews boss has somethong to do with that but i doubt it.
my best idea is that your save is broken,or installing the 0.75 has broken your save.

the version 0.75 has some errors on the jessica path mostly.the game jumps from the jessica path to the doc path at some point.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well it was a good update I like the idea that Christine pitched to the MC about getting pregnant. shame there wasn't so much between the MC and Kelly just a bit of a tease in the car. I just wonder how long she is going to keep Robert around for I'm not so much of a fan of those parts and the basement dwellers either I seem to be skipping most of those parts rather than the other parts of the story.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Personally I am still hoping for a Kelly-Christine threesome, the recent events with Nadine as well as the increased affection between Kelly and Christine do somewhat point in the direction.
This might be a good reason to wait til the game is completed in order to do it. I know Ptolemy has said it is nearing the end. But, since he only updates this game rarely. Not sure when the end will be.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
This might be a good reason to wait til the game is completed in order to do it. I know Ptolemy has said it is nearing the end. But, since he only updates this game rarely. Not sure when the end will be.
well no more update for this year he said on pantreon the rest of the year will go with Alexandra thats what he said.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes