Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Would interest me if the male protagonist character (model) hadn't have been such an arsehole in so many other games I have played. Actually lost count how many games I have seen this guy in so think I will give this one a miss. I know it sounds unfair to the game but I just couldn't enjoy it without thinking about how he behaves in other games, so sorry dev best of luck.
Yeah agree, at least the developers don't even take any effort to modify the base model. Same actors act in many movies, but their appearance is often changed with makeup, wigs, beard, and costumes. If only developers learn one or two things from Hollywood movies.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Fun Fact that modal was first used in IR. Babysitter and other games started after IR
most developers know how to just and morph models now to look different
Just took a look and really this started in 2017 ? I didn't realise.
Decided to give this a go without any bias I think and forgot any other games I have seen the model in then.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I like this Game, its not one of these Fuckfest Harem Games. I the MC didn't have this creepy model it would be even better.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Would interest me if the male protagonist character (model) hadn't have been such an arsehole in so many other games I have played. Actually lost count how many games I have seen this guy in so think I will give this one a miss. I know it sounds unfair to the game but I just couldn't enjoy it without thinking about how he behaves in other games, so sorry dev best of luck.
Wait till you see this annoying ugly mf
1593467709578.png

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah every time I see that guy all I can think of calling him is Silver. :LOL:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
For the sake of balance, he is pretty cool in DMD and he has a hot af daughter in that game too.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I love Ptolemy's VN's. I still say Dreaming of Dana is the best VN ever made and no other VN since has come close. I hope he creates Dreaming of Dana Part 2.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hahaha who needs to think of old grannys when you got faces like that ewww lol

And thanks for that, now he is really getting cucked in my playthrough lol
The only bad thing though is that when I tried the NTR route I actually felt sorry for the wife because Matteo is an asshole and doesn't treat her to well. Even though the MC reminds of me Silver I still keep her there with him because at least she is happy and not being treated badly.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't mind an (unlock-able) gallery. Just not the same going through the image folder without the corresponding dialogue.

Any thoughts which person(s) might want to take on that task?

Reactions: 215303j

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I like this game and this update was good and it moved the story nicely forward, but after all this time we couldn't get at least one sex scene. I am not against updates with no sexual content, but the wait was long and I wanted more than plot movement. Moreover, the scenes were set up with the doctor and wife and maybe Kelly can do something sexual with Robert like a hand job or blow job, their relationship is not ready for full out sex scene. All together I wanted more but I am fine with what I got.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Kelly maybe gets a little sister/brother

But who will be the mother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I maybe like this Chris and Andrew together route more than divorce but nice to play both sides though.
Anyway, it was nice to go back to see Andrew, Chris and Kelly.

Reactions: 215303j
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes