galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
after what happened with Haily Ptolemy decided to move IR to itch.io which when updated will be the new home for it
Hope I'm not asking a question which has been answered a 1000 times, what happend?

Love the games btw! Having a little trouble with the format of intimate relations but nothing worth being said!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hope I'm not asking a question which has been answered a 1000 times, what happend?

Love the games btw! Having a little trouble with the format of intimate relations but nothing worth being said!
Patreon cracked down on incest games.

Reactions: gamersglory

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't understand why in the whole game only the old man fucks.
Man, where I will not look in the forum, most of all I see your comments, you always complain. Too many scenes with an older man? Well, I'm sorry that there are most scenes with ... protagonist (MC).

• Haha
Reactions: Sanaa Star

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Relations v0.75.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Android update?
Quite literally right before you posted

here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Relations v0.75.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: begemot11

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Would interest me if the male protagonist character (model) hadn't have been such an arsehole in so many other games I have played. Actually lost count how many games I have seen this guy in so think I will give this one a miss. I know it sounds unfair to the game but I just couldn't enjoy it without thinking about how he behaves in other games, so sorry dev best of luck.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Would interest me if the male protagonist character (model) hadn't have been such an arsehole in so many other games I have played. Actually lost count how many games I have seen this guy in so think I will give this one a miss. I know it sounds unfair to the game but I just couldn't enjoy it without thinking about how he behaves in other games, so sorry dev best of luck.
Hmm, Daz3D models becoming celebrities in this new computer powered perverted future, so that there are even haters and fans. Next step is TV, Youtuber interviews with these virtual upcoming celebrities, maybe even Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Joking a side, I kinda understand. I don't hate the male model but I'm tired of seeing him. Though I like this VN, played many months ago, so looks like it's time for another go. Thanks to the dev and thanks for sharing.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Fun Fact that modal was first used in IR. Babysitter and other games started after IR
most developers know how to just and morph models now to look different

Reactions: ToTeras and 215303j

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hmm, Daz3D models becoming celebrities in this new computer powered perverted future, so that there are even haters and fans. Next step is TV, Youtuber interviews with these virtual upcoming celebrities, maybe even Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Joking a side, I kinda understand. I don't hate the male model but I'm tired of seeing him. Though I like this VN, played many months ago, so looks like it's time for another go. Thanks to the dev and thanks for sharing.
LMFAO, Thanks for the reply made my day Tv,Youtuber hahaha yeah he is going to have his fair share of fans and haters Hmmm to Ntr or not to Ntr that is the question lol :ROFLMAO: Think I will actually give it a go and cock block his arse just for retribution for his previous appearances lol

Reactions: depechedNode
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes