215303j

THEN she pusses out after all that BS about we do this or avoid each other forever, we can never go back? like WTF?
The point is that both of them know that their relationship can never work out, but they have different ways of dealing with it.
Kelly (in her usual style) becomes "aggressive" and the MC (in his usual style) backs off.
TBH I don't really see the inconsistency.

But it is definately a relationship which is far from easy. Personally I think this is one of the most accurate portrayals of how such a relationship could work out IRL.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok so, thought derek & darla were serious & darla was into feeling less slutty, so in the course of 24 hours darla told kelly she really liked derek, then told kelly she didnt wanna feel slutty anymore & even dialed it back to normal pj's & was acting fairly normal, kelly told her it's cool then next evening darlas fucking jack? Whom she told kelly she didnt wanna see anymore.

EDIT^^^^^^^THIS WAS AN ERROR? the character IS derek but the dialogue says jack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm gonna be known for doing this, posting about stuff I dont like before finishing current content but DAM IT *FLIPS NEAREST TABLE* It feels like MC & kelly are gonna try to stop being together or be forced to Not run away together....ARRGGGGHHH, I know dev gonna do what he gonna do but Fuck I want them to go run away together, it feels like they're happier together than not =..(...

Lmao, end of *I want what I want* rant >;D

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can I avoid a father daughter relationship?
now going for the third round of play.

First time cheat route and second Andrea Chris stay together, i liked this route too.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Tuesday evening I was taken to the hospital due to uncontrollable vomiting.

The day after they let me go, because in the current circumstances I'm more likely to die inside a hospital than outside it. What I had was apparently a mild neurovascular incident . Everything I'm working on is currently om hold. Given that I sleep for 23 h a day. Took me a day just to write this thing. I'm of course pausing my patreon during this time, so you won't be charged.

I hope to keep you posted

Ptolemy

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

The day after they let me go, because in the current circumstances I'm more likely to die inside a hospital than outside it. What I had was apparently a mild neurovascular incident . Everything I'm working on is currently om hold. Given that I sleep for 23 h a day. Took me a day just to write this thing. I'm of course pausing my patreon during this time, so you won't be charged.

Ptolemy
please think of your health 1st and foremost , we all care about you a great deal .. don't worry about your games or anything else ... your health is what matters most .. my god bless and watch over you and all those who are having problems :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Ptolemy
Shit bro, you do you until you're 100% again, I'm sure 99% of us can agree we'd rather you get well & take whatever time u need to finish it than not be around To finish it >;D

For the other 1%
20200425_152824.jpg
Get well

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I don't feel like going through 105 pages worth of posts. Has anyone put together a walkthrough for Intimate Relations?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.png

Hi

It's been a while, hasn't it.

In regards to my health, I'm good. Almost back to my old self. I thank you all for your well wishes.

But you're here for Kelly, aren't you :p

It's progressing pretty good. IR is a bit more difficult due to the miriad of different paths. 8 just for Andrew is the newest count. But that's to be expected as we're creeping towards the end, and your choices begin to manifest themselves.

But thinks are progressing, and I think I should be ready in a week and a half, maybe two.
I'll do another one of these next Friday, and give you a more exact date for the update.

Best regards
Ptolemy​

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks Vlad, it looks like he wants to get this one over the finishing line which I'd say is a good thing out of all his other games this one seems like the forgotten one at times.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the dinner date with Jessica in the getaway ? Game ends after the h-scene at the hotel

• Sad
Reactions: EZ8lt

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
great to know Ptolemy , is doing well , my only hope is that no one else goes thru that virus thing .... and if you get hit by it .. don't wait see a doctor ... and god bless you :)

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes