Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to get this scene with Jessica , someone please help me, I already got her on the getaway but can't trigger this one, the game ends
if i am not mistaken that happens only if you are not in any relationship anymore.christine has to move out and you must reject the doc and always be nice to jessica and support her and help her.

that means you always have to pick the positive choices for jessica.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Hmm, so you kinda have to have the wife cheat to be with other people and not end in a mess, i mean?
Out of curiosity, how would that work?
Under what scenario would Kelly be comfortable with exposing her relationship with her father to his wife. And under what scenario would Christine be ok with having sex with her husband and step daughter.
Unless you do it as a dream sequence, it's REALLY not realistic with those characters.
Well.... the only way I could think of and for me to think it be reasonable... is MC and Kelly gets caught in a situation... probably less than full on sex, maybe hardcore kissing and touching. While being in love with MC. And as such, realizing she really likes the MC and can't leave him, she eventually gets around to them being in a relationship. Eventually, Kelly being the girl she is (assertive, from my game, not sure how much that changes) she pushes her in a manipulative way.

Honestly, I like Kelly and the Wife.

That aside, Jessica came a bit unexpected. I didn't think choosing to help her with the kid would go full on, without another choice.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a bug where you start up a relationship with the doctor when you rejected her in the sauna? Because that's happening to me.
heres her and the mc in the sauna she says shell see you soon at the end of the scene

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
i think making Kelly bold no doubt has a big difference in game play
I should've been more specific, what difference is there between Bold kelly & Timid kelly?

I'm going bold atm, she seems a bit bossy but I'd rather not playthrough x2 jus to see the difference, I'd rather know in advance >;D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I should've been more specific, what difference is there between Bold kelly & Timid kelly?

I'm going bold atm, she seems a bit bossy but I'd rather not playthrough x2 jus to see the difference, I'd rather know in advance >;D
she is more assertive , wanting things her way

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
It's never really bothered me before but coincidently the last few games I've played MC has been selfless with a LI multiple times and not gotten any reciprocation, for whatever reason in THIS VN kelly kinda pissed me off the day MC met her at Darla's & her fingered her to a big O & she's like, oh that got you so hard you could club a baby seal to death with it? (DUHHH) well I don't want to go that far yet, then asks to be held & passes out. I get I choose her to be BOLD & at almost every point she was the aggressor so to speak, THEN she pusses out after all that BS about we do this or avoid each other forever, we can never go back? like WTF? That's a complete disconnect from the get-what-she-wants attitude she's displayed for the whole game to that point.

I'm ok with 1 way sexual favors as a couple but After they've both been initially satisfied other wise it's just a blueball Express, I guess he was just taking care of his little girl >;D

Still really enjoying it, I just had to share that I feel that one scene was my personal 'that felt inconsistent' moment, doesn't take anything away from the game, just a personal nitpick. Complements to the Dev/writer for getting me to feel something for a character other than horny
>;D

Last edited:
Reactions: 215303j
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes