rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Was gonna ask the same thing.
I don't understand why devs don't put out mac and pc at the same time.
The main problem is people who just share a link, without changelog or other platforms.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
All paths can't be included, of course, since they now number over 8. If I was to include them all, it would make them far too short.
Even shorter? Wasnt the last update over 6 month ago?

Not much content for me in here and (only 1 save has new content, the other has nothing new) and not a single choice to make. :(

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Same here.
My save didn't have any choices for me and was at the end of new content pretty quick :(

I can't say how much new content it was overall (comparing the folder sizes and its just 100mb more than the previous 0.75) but my exitement for the update didn't last very long :(

Maybe its better to let the game die/rest if the fire is gone to continue the story...

Reactions: Kond

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Even shorter? Wasnt the last update over 6 month ago?

Not much content for me in here and (only 1 save has new content, the other has nothing new) and not a single choice to make. :(
Well, considering the amount of content, the time that takes an update to be released and where and how things are going right now in the game i think that is time to let it go...for me its not worth anymore as i just follow 1 path in the game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Intimate Relations [v0.78] PTOLEMY

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 633 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 616 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Is it just me or is there no back arrow on the saves page? I can only go forward and if i miss the page with my save on, for example im on page 49, if i pass it i have to start from the beginning again ?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes