215303j

I didn't say bad daughter, I said massive cunt. Start playing from the start. She's a horrible bitch to literally everyone. Maybe she'll become nice at some point, but I'm not seeing it yet.
No she won't become "nice".

But in my opinion, although she's quite manipulative to get what she wants, she's isn't a bad person at heart. You can see that in her interactions with her roommate, she really has her roommate's best interests at heart but it can appear like tough love. More or less the same in her interactions with her dad, and even, depending on your choices, with the computer nerd.

To others, yeah, she can be a bitch. But she's cute while being bitchy so I forgive her. :love:

What I mean with "best" is that she's not a mindless doll like many of the other daughter types, but she has a pretty deep and multi-facetted personality.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
You can see that in her interactions with her roommate, she really has her roommate's best interests at heart but it can appear like tough love. More or less the same in her interactions with her dad, and even, depending on your choices, with the computer nerd.
I haven't seen any of that yet. I just started. For now she's just snapping at literally everyone, including all the nameless irrelevant characters. I'll continue later. I'm having a bitch overdose right now.

Reactions: 215303j

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The wife in Midlife Crisis is a freak even if you go without ntr
Yeah, that game is exceptional. Although to some people, Wife may appeal as old, weird face lady, she is a freak in bed with her Husband (MC). I wish more games will be like that where Wife is not the side or boring character in non-ntr harem/incest games.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Wherever I go, NTR optional games follow same rules. If you give attention to wife, she will be with you with "regular boring sex, less time, less enjoyable" scenes. In NTR, she becomes a hardcore sexy kinky whore. When will these stereotypes change in adult games?
You should try this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-instinct-v0-07-silkandmilkproductions.24006/

Normally, I go for the ntr or cheating on the wife for the reason you state, but in that game, faithful path is really well done.

Reactions: harsha_26

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
is this game over?
No, but the developer spends more time on his other game, Alexandra, and on his work on Viitgames', Haley's Story. The latter is a monthly release, and the former seems to be preferred to this game.

The original premise of this game, with Bold and Timid points for multiple characters was soon abandoned as unworkable. There were too many branches and routes to handle. [I don't think we have seen Matteo for quite some time.] I believe the developer started to lose interest soon after, and began work on Alexandra. It's a shame, because Kelly is an adorable character, and the other potential LI's are also beautiful.

But, it is still being worked on, with occasional releases.

EDITL As if to emphasize my point, Ptolemy just announced a release of Alexandra for tomorrow (10/30). We'll see which game he works on next, remembering that he is still an important contributor to Haley's Story.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The story started very intresting, but the more i came to the end of the story the choice lines seems broken, i picked for first playthrough staying with the wife and be bad with daughter, but suddenly instead spending weekend with wife it became a trip with the doctor Garzia, doesn't make sense to me.

I hope the developer gets back intrest in making more content and fixing this visual novel as it as so much potential.

Reactions: Agent Abide

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Hehehe quoted from the game:

- Don't have many friends besides Darla.
- Guess that comes with bitchiness.

Even Kelly thinks Kelly is bitchy!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Damn the male MC is ugly and looks like he's pushing 60 years old. Skipping this one, I guess.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes