• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Can we rename the characters or is it fixed. Also I wanted to confirm if there is any kind of ntr in the game or sharing or anything like that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also I wanted to confirm if there is any kind of ntr in the game or sharing
Can't really call it NTR but the wife will fuck other people and leave if you ignore her enough.

You need that to happen to date the doctor so if you pursue the doc the wife will fuck around.

Daughter doesn't fuck any other guys but does flirt a bit. Daughters friend can't be pursued and does fuck around, someone tried calling that NTR once but she isn't a love interest and only really has any feelings for the daughter.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Can't really call it NTR but the wife will fuck other people and leave if you ignore her enough.

You need that to happen to date the doctor so if you pursue the doc the wife will fuck around.

Daughter doesn't fuck any other guys but does flirt a bit. Daughters friend can't be pursued and does fuck around, someone tried calling that NTR once but she isn't a love interest and only really has any feelings for the daughter.
What about character names. Are they fixed?

215303j

Can we rename the characters or is it fixed. Also I wanted to confirm if there is any kind of ntr in the game or sharing or anything like that?
There is a path where the male MC neglects his second wife (secondary female "MC") which leads to her cheating on him and eventually breaking up.

The player makes the choices for the male MC as well as for the wife so you can't really get blindsided by it if it does happen. There are also other paths where this event doesn't happen and the male MC and his wife stay together.

I'm not entirely sure anymore if there is a way to break up with the wife without the cheating, but I think there is.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
For players who love christine & Blowjobs, Looks like they can only get from NTR path. Did I took steps wrong or anything? In my faithful playthrough, i never seen Christine giving bj to Andrew.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm kinda crushed. I'm on the secretary route for Andrew and I get an error "nameerror: 'day16jess' is not defined" and when you push ignore you end up in bed with Denise :cry:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For players who love christine & Blowjobs, Looks like they can only get from NTR path. Did I took steps wrong or anything? In my faithful playthrough, i never seen Christine giving bj to Andrew.
For the record chris does blow Andrew. Its after he and Kelly break it off. After the vacation

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
For the record chris does blow Andrew. Its after he and Kelly break it off. After the vacation
Oh, I think it's so hard to get that scene then. Still, it's only one scene. But Chris giving hard blowjobs to two guys in ntr, multiple times is so easy to see.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Wherever I go, NTR optional games follow same rules. If you give attention to wife, she will be with you with "regular boring sex, less time, less enjoyable" scenes. In NTR, she becomes a hardcore sexy kinky whore. When will these stereotypes change in adult games?

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wherever I go, NTR optional games follow same rules. If you give attention to wife, she will be with you with "regular boring sex, less time, less enjoyable" scenes. In NTR, she becomes a hardcore sexy kinky whore. When will these stereotypes change in adult games?
Mayhaps, but I gotta say the wife route when adding Nadia was hot for me. The longer I'm on the wife route the hotter the scenes in this vn, imo.

P.s. that said my favorite route is the secretary alas its broken:(

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Mayhaps, but I gotta say the wife route when adding Nadia was hot for me. The longer I'm on the wife route the hotter the scenes in this vn, imo.

P.s. that said my favorite route is the secretary alas its broken:(
May works for players who love lesbian stuff or threesomes. But not for players who want to enjoy some hard rough scenes from wife or worthful blowjobs.

215303j

The problem with that is, husband-wife sex is the status-quo. There is nothing to prove or conquer on either side.
So it makes sense that cheating sex is more hardcore.

What games do really badly is showing that "regular boring sex" isn't, in fact, boring. But probably the problem is that the player doesn't actually feel it, he's just watching it. Also monogamy brings a lot of good things IRL which carry over pretty badly to adult games. I mean, nobody is interested in raising children or just enjoying simple family life while playing an adult game (unless maybe if it involves corrupting the daughters...)

Even games that do reward monogamy sizzle out at some point. E.g. DmD is a good example. Ch.1 was mostly just about F and D getting together, that was pretty hot. But after a while the side characters became more and more important. Reason: the stairway to heaven was completed. The next stairway is to things that a lot of people object to, e.g. sharing / cheating. Kudos to DmD / Mr. Dots though: you can still at least play the monogamy path and although that's slightly boring or at least less hot than the scenes with several side characters and/or threesomes with D, at least it's still possible.

But this game isn't DmD and I doubt that sex with Kelly will ever get boring, she's just too much of a strong character for that.

Reactions: Segnbora

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The problem with that is, husband-wife sex is the status-quo. There is nothing to prove or conquer on either side.
So it makes sense that cheating sex is more hardcore.

What games do really badly is showing that "regular boring sex" isn't, in fact, boring. But probably the problem is that the player doesn't actually feel it, he's just watching it. Also monogamy brings a lot of good things IRL which carry over pretty badly to adult games. I mean, nobody is interested in raising children or just enjoying simple family life while playing an adult game (unless maybe if it involves corrupting the daughters...)

Even games that do reward monogamy sizzle out at some point. E.g. DmD is a good example. Ch.1 was mostly just about F and D getting together, that was pretty hot. But after a while the side characters became more and more important. Reason: the stairway to heaven was completed. The next stairway is to things that a lot of people object to, e.g. sharing / cheating. Kudos to DmD / Mr. Dots though: you can still at least play the monogamy path and although that's slightly boring or at least less hot than the scenes with several side characters and/or threesomes with D, at least it's still possible.

But this game isn't DmD and I doubt that sex with Kelly will ever get boring, she's just too much of a strong character for that.
That's what I don't understand. If we are coming to adult games to enjoy sex scenes, they should make sex scenes with wife also interesting. There are some games which makes sex with wife also interesting or kinky without adding any third person. I can list out those games for you. I'm not even asking monogamy. Atleast she should give blowjobs from time to time & be more rough in sex with husband, while also doing things with nadine. If i'm the game dev, that's what i do. I will make things interesting for husband & wife without involving third person in their bedroom. There are some wife lovers like me but hate ntr. I'm saying, these are all nothing but fucking stereotypes. I think most of the players here come to play becauss their wives are boring in irl, so they hate wife here automatically & just don't care how those sex scenes are really. I'm not married yet. So, I don't feel that same. I think game devs also understand this & implemented this "hidden rule" in games.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
No she isn't, she's one of the very best daughter characters in all games I played so far.
I didn't say bad daughter, I said massive cunt. Start playing from the start. She's a horrible bitch to literally everyone. Maybe she'll become nice at some point, but I'm not seeing it yet.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes