Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
May i know the names of the other games the dev is working on buddy?
His own primary game at the moment is Alexandra, previous one was Dreaming of Dana.
He is also working with Viitgames on Haley's Story and with LikesBlondes on Rebirth.
LikesBlondes's and Ptolemy's previous collaboration project was Life With Mary.

He also had serious health problems just a few months ago and is most likely still recovering from it while also working on the three main game projects again. IR has always been a side project that gets updates only when he finds time for it. Last time it happened was when he was still in a pretty bad shape and unable to work on the main projects.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys a little help. I tried a daughter only playthrough but in the end scene about the baby it always shows the mc with the doc. additionally i also played a secretary and daughter path and error screens pop up once i visit here in the end. i played from the beginning again and errors show again for both playthrough. no issues with the wife and doc play.

Is it a game error or is there something like a patch i should use?

215303j

I tried a daughter only playthrough but in the end scene about the baby it always shows the mc with the doc.
I think you need to choose between the wife and the doc as your "main" relation.

Both the MC and Kelly aren't ready yet to really go for it, I think.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Don't worry, I don't see this story ending any time soon...
(one way or the other...)
:LOL: Thats true. I actually like this game better than the other two Ptolmey is working on. So disappointment about the slow updates. But guess its his decision as the dev :censored:

Mar 9, 2020
So far so good. Like the characters. Some realistic scenarios so far. Not much content, but it's just the first demo, so that's no surprise. Just needs some proof reading, but as it is it isn't too distracting, either. (lingerie is written as lengerie for example)
dude,where is u gif from ? 1596976747340.png And do u know this girls name?

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Hey
here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Relations v0.75.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey bud, you have a compressed version?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Anyone have a compressed file for this game?
There's this one. Most recent that the thread search came up with.
Intimate Relations [v0.75] [PTOLEMY]

Original Size: 1.82 GB
Compressed Size: 611 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes