Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Wow is nice the game is back and i started a new one. But on my jessica path i get a error. Mc is watching TV with Jessica, and they are about to go to "sleep" but then the error happen and after ignoring i am at Denise place
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I still hope that Dev will remastered Dana, it would have been better if that game has animations and better renders
Maybe I'm misremembering since I haven't played it in years but I feel like Dana had much better sex scenes than Ptolemy's recent games. Nowadays his games have extremely short sex scenes that are basically just an animation and a few lines of text, most of them are super underwhelming since they are over in a few mouse clicks.

Neither has the dev. But in all seriousness. Not sure If I want to pick this one back up until its finished.
I could be wrong but, to me, the way this update is written feels like someone who's rushing to end this game too. You basically have short time skips where you then just see "highlights" of what happened when those characters went somewhere together, every scene in the update feels really short.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I remember wishing there would be a sequel to dreaming of dana, I think it's a really well written game, didn't even care if it had animations, still really enjoyed it. Just didn't want the story to end (lol).

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
finally finished replaying and holy crap, Kelly is carrying this game so hard.

I'm a bit disappointed though that renders and animations quality are still same as years before with 0 improvements...

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
No idea what choices lead to the new content, ends at same place. Nuked all the saves and persistent file in both locations, and nothing. Same old error about day16jess not defined, the doctor keeps reappearing despite not choosing to kiss her, then disappears in time for Kelly to show. Oh well. It's easy enough to "control skip" through it if anyone has any ideas?

Edit: Figured it out.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Ok, this version only introduce that developer come back to this game..so wait for 6 month for another update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible to avoid kelly or is it still forced?
That's the purpose of the story so it's forced. You can break things off but can't avoid starting it.

finished this update ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the wife if you follow through on her route.

After a while she gets really loving and sweet plus threesomes with the hot personal trainer business partner.

I hate the wife on docs route.

It's one of the only reasons I enjoy the short NTR clips. I love seeing her arrogant, self impotant bitchyness getting used and abused for thinking she could do better.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I feel like I'm in the minority of people that like the wife. If you go with her route she is far less obnoxious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel like I'm in the minority of people that like the wife. If you go with her route she is far less obnoxious.
I feel the same way. She fantastic on her route, even lets the guy enjoy a threesome now and then with her business partner.

Takes a while for her to warm up but by about mid game I really like her.

She's just a bit cuntish if you aren't on her route.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Started a new game and does this end at the same spot the last time it got updated, or did i do something wrong? I'm just on the Kelly path.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Funny. The description tells about a dad and a daughter, but not a fucking thing about whether or not this is a game where you rape/persuade your own daughter or if the MC is just remotely normal.
This is a game where the daughter pursues the initially reluctant father. A FILF game!?

Many other options though, in addition to that one.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Started a new game and does this end at the same spot the last time it got updated, or did i do something wrong? I'm just on the Kelly path.

I don't know how many routes lead into the new content, but I pushed the wife to the gym rat, kissed the doctor in the sauna, and rejected Elizabeth. Tried solo routes without any luck, and found this route, made a save and quit / deleted til next update haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's the purpose of the story so it's forced. You can break things off but can't avoid starting it.

I like the wife if you follow through on her route.

After a while she gets really loving and sweet plus threesomes with the hot personal trainer business partner.

I hate the wife on docs route.

It's one of the only reasons I enjoy the short NTR clips. I love seeing her arrogant, self impotant bitchyness getting used and abused for thinking she could do better.
thats cool ... i still hate her tho :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes