Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just checked and it's still there so I can still set up the annoying wife, i'm happy.

Doc was always the better option.

Reactions: ILCjr

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Just checked and it's still there so I can still set up the annoying wife, i'm happy.

Doc was always the better option.
See I wanted daughter and her friend (Friend is the sexiest girl)

But yeah the wife can go do her own thing. I would rather it was her, no longer in game, since we do not need to see her with dipshit when we don't like/want her.

But that's me

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Wow! This was a shot out of nowhere. I had almost forgotten about this game and am glad to see it continued.

Tons of great LI options. Really, I even came to like the MC's wife after awhile. I think I find myself crossed between the doctor and the secretary over all, but do like the wife and her business partner as well. All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing where all of the paths lead.

Reactions: Keioshin

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Is it possible to avoid kelly or is it still forced?
I know you can end things with her later. I'm not certain about not starting in the first place though. It might be worth restarting and hitting skip to push through all of the game to get to decisions that might prevent a relationship from even beginning.

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
New update with the same content, saved diferent paths and none of them has nothing beyond the save, is this some fucking joke??
After more than a year and nothing??
Had the same problem, start a new game and you can see the update

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Most of the endings for Dana were great. The only disappointing one was Dana solo but that was tacked on and half arsed because the dev didn't want to add it. He only added it to shut a few people up.

I haven't finished Alxendra though so can't comment on that.
I still hope that Dev will remastered Dana, it would have been better if that game has animations and better renders

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Lol, why are people complaining about NTR being taken out? I just downloaded and its still there. In fact, I don't think I see anything new?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes