Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Intimate relations 0.80

Hi

It's here.

Sorry for the delay.

Due to patreon's terms, I can't upload it here. But you can download the update from this link.

Will start soon on the next update.

Best regards

Ptolemy

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, How the fk this game is still alive ?? Its bringing back old memory. I used to play the game when i first discovered f95 and that might 4-5 years ago.

Reactions: sithlordo66

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Unless you had this thread on Watch, you wouldn't know that Ptolemy had dusted off this game right after he completed Alexandra at the beginning of June and had been posting regular updates since then. Further confusing matters was that the Abandoned tag remained on until just now.

Well, it is back, and Ptolemy, who has a good track record of completing his games, intends to finish this one.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Unless you had this thread on Watch, you wouldn't know that Ptolemy had dusted off this game right after he completed Alexandra at the beginning of June and had been posting regular updates since then. Further confusing matters was that the Abandoned tag remained on until just now.

Well, it is back, and Ptolemy, who has a good track record of completing his games, intends to finish this one.
Wow, these are wonderful news, thanks!

Reactions: Walter Victor

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Funny. The description tells about a dad and a daughter, but not a fucking thing about whether or not this is a game where you rape/persuade your own daughter or if the MC is just remotely normal.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021

"Completing his games"
Making good endings:unsure: is another story :rolleyes:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well looks like the wife is no longer getting anything spicy content so think I'm don't with this. While the husband fucks everything that moves including his daughter .

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes