Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Here is Ptolemy's last Patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alexandra android port an plans

Hey

Hope you liked Alex.

Not many bugs reports so far. I'll give it a bit more time before I post a fix.

In the mean time, here is the android port.

MEGA link to Android port of Alexandra

I've brought the IR scenes out of storage :p. Experimenting with them now. And I'll start working on the next IR update next week.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.

That's it for now.

Best regards
Ptolemy
So you posted an android Alex. link in IR, while no Alex PC link is out yet? :D

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Been a while since I played this. I liked it, for the most part, but then ( as I remember..or maybe I was drunk?) it kind of spiraled into storylines with different characters: MC's secretary/doc/etc..I think it was more interesting with more focus on Kelly ( MC's daughter).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can someone tell me if Ptolemy wrote something about 'intimate relations' in "Progress update and pause "?
A month ago, he said, since he had finished Alexandra, he was about to start working on Intimate Relations.

Last week, he posted this update on Patreon:

Progress update and pause

Hey

Working on the next update.

I forgot how many different paths Intimate Relations had XD

I want to release for at least 2 of them.

For those who have come later nad don't remember IR, here is the link to where you can find it.

Also, I'll be pausing the patreon for the first of July. I was supposed to pause it for the first of June, but I forgot. XD So, I'm doing it now.

Things are progressing. Looking to release the update around the 20'th.

Best regards

Ptolemy

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
A month ago, he said, since he had finished Alexandra, he was about to start working on Intimate Relations.

Last week, he posted this update on Patreon:

Progress update and pause

Hey

Working on the next update.

I forgot how many different paths Intimate Relations had XD

I want to release for at least 2 of them.

For those who have come later nad don't remember IR, here is the link to where you can find it.

Also, I'll be pausing the patreon for the first of July. I was supposed to pause it for the first of June, but I forgot. XD So, I'm doing it now.

Things are progressing. Looking to release the update around the 20'th.

Best regards

Ptolemy
Thanks man

Reactions: Walter Victor

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
There are not many incest games that feature a female protagonist with her dad. I just found a good one in this game. Have a challenging morp face and body main character also.
Does anyone out there know what other games are similar to this incest game with female protag and her dad. Plz let me know. Thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are not many incest games that feature a female protagonist with her dad. I just found a good one in this game. Have a challenging morp face and body main character also.
Does anyone out there know what other games are similar to this incest game with female protag and her dad. Plz let me know. Thx
Use both tags in the "LATEST UPDATES" above and check out all there is with female prot. and incest.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Developer's latest update from Patreon:

Progress update

Hi

Making progress on the update. It's close to being done.

Mostly, what's left are the animations.

Will be doubling the amount of frames per animation. Since I started IR a while ago, I couldn't do very many frames back them. But I can do them now.

I'll make another post next weekend, and give you an exact date for the release.

Best regards

Ptolemy

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Maybe its an unpopular opinion, but I'd love to see a complete re-do expanding all scenes from the start in high resolution. It's obviously not feasible and don't expect that by any means, but I would love it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Release date news from the developer at Patreon:

Progress uptdate

Hi

I said I'd probably know an exact date by this weekend, and I do.

Starting to enter the final stages before the release of the next update. Keep in mind, this will be mostly focused on the paths in which Denise is still in the picture. Kelly is in every path, of course XD

Finishing up the animations in the next couple of days, and everything should be done of Friday. But just to be safe, and not make a fool of myself, I'm putting the release date for Saturday.

See you then.

Best regards
Ptolemy

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress Report From the Developer at Patreon:

Done. But I don't have internet

Hi

The update is done. Testing it now.

Don't have broadband, though. Storm came this afternoon and took it out.

Using my mobile as a hotspot to write this. But that's not enough to upload the update. The files are too big.

That's also why there's no preview pic with this post. Tried to upload one, but it takes too long with this connection.

They say it will be back in 4/5 hours. The broadband. But since it's almost 5 PM already, I'm a bit skeptical.

Will try to upload tonigh. But if broadband isn't back by tomorrow afternoon, I'll put everything on a USB stick, and go to an internet cafe or something. If those are still around XD

So, we're almost there. Just keeping everyone in the loop.

Best regards
Ptolemy

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes