Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I knew this garbage would get cancelled :LUL:
First of all, its not garbage.
Second, nobody cares what you supposedly knew about a game thats almost as long "on hold" as you are registered here.

I always find it funny who is crawling out of the woodwork if somewhere a "abandoned" tag is added, especially if that someone NEVER has posted in this topic before.

Almost as bad as people searching the forums for less up-to-date games just to yell for an abandoned tag to be added.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You sound upset, lad
Doesn't change the fact this trash was put on the back burner for a long ass time and most likely is never returning

Hell I remember when this trash took almost a year to update like PTOLEMY forgot it even existed :LUL:

It was always on the chopping block and you staying in this dead thread looking to reply to any new comment that's made isn't going to change anything

But carry on anyway, being the "gravekeeper" of this rotting corpse :KEK:
Ei Ei Ei, this desperate cry for attention. I guess you woke up today and thought: yeah let's trash talk on an abondoned VN Thread. Well, i hope your day was a bit easier for you since then.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
You sound upset, lad
Right back at ya!

and you staying in this dead thread looking to reply to any new comment that's made isn't going to change anything
Just fyi there is a button on the top right, where you can "watch" a thread and you get notified when someone has replied, whithout having to "stay" in that thread. Technology! I know!

Ramses

Jan 20, 2018
You sound upset, lad
Doesn't change the fact this trash was put on the back burner for a long ass time and most likely is never returning

Hell I remember when this trash took almost a year to update like PTOLEMY forgot it even existed :LUL:

It was always on the chopping block and you staying in this dead thread looking to reply to any new comment that's made isn't going to change anything

But carry on anyway, being the "gravekeeper" of this rotting corpse :KEK:
How lame....:FacePalm:
I wonder if you realize you're doing the exact same thing you're telling people not to do.
And if you think this game is trash, then why are you even in this thread?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
so there is hope?!!!!
It is great that we can still have hope that Ptolemy after finishing "Alexandra" might return to finish this game. I really like it and hope it will be continued. So, Ptolemy, if you ever visit F95, please know that there are still fans of your game "Intimate relations" and they would like it being completed some day! Thanks in advance!

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
You mean like your own?

You show a lot of lack in social skills too dude. Cant even write a few sentences without insults.

But you're right, there is a solution for lowriders like you.
If only they would put a "ignore Thread" tab in big red letters near the top so it was easy to find. Then he wouldn't be getting "worthless notifications"
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Ghostrider

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Ptolemy finished 'Alexandra' and did a post about his plans on patreon. I can't see it becouse i am not subscribed, can someone tell me if he wrote something about 'intimate relations'?

Reactions: Nulldev

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ptolemy finished 'Alexandra' and did a post about his plans on patreon. I can't see it becouse i am not subscribed, can someone tell me if he wrote something about 'intimate relations'?
Here is Ptolemy's last Patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alexandra android port an plans

Hey

Hope you liked Alex.

Not many bugs reports so far. I'll give it a bit more time before I post a fix.

In the mean time, here is the android port.

I've brought the IR scenes out of storage :p. Experimenting with them now. And I'll start working on the next IR update next week.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.

That's it for now.

Best regards
Ptolemy

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes