zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
So the perverted exhibitionist from Dating my Daughter is screwing Lisa from Big Brother while the Mom from Dreams of Desire fits in somehow? 2 of those 3 are ok lol but who wants to watch some old disgusting guy have fun with a young woman? Bleh.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Excellent plot. Seems like this game is about to end soon. Didn't really expect larper boy executed so well.

Lytoo

Jul 20, 2021
I'm very sad, we can't hope to have everything and hope it's okay right? sometimes we have to sacrifice something for a brighter future....

Damn, I should have played a game with a little drama, I'm a person who is easily touched shittt

And damn you author, why did you give an option like that....

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
when dev gives this little attention to a game usually it will result is sloppy updates, that means low quality resolutions, skipped ending/routes/fetish etc, inconsistency since the gap between updated makes any writer lose its momentum.
Im a bit disappointed since I enjoy this game more than the other, that is for me quite boring. but what can you do? if most people enjoy the other, it is what it is.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
By the time he comes back to give us one animation scene he will have forgotten what is even going on in this and render the teacher and the fat IT guy double teaming the daughter

Fuckin Ptolemy

:mad::mad::mad:
:poop::poop::poop:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes