the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So if we want to completely uninstall it etc save files and persistent data is wiped out to clear storage? How?? Is there a file name so that we can delete it??
delete folder Android/data/RenPy/org.intimate.relations.the66 or RenPy/org.intimate.relations.the66 if you have Android 11.

Reactions: DragonBky67

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doesnt this game need an incest patch or anything like that? also, no gallery/walkthrough mods?
been a while since played but any of girls isn't related to mc (he just came to town to teach those young pretty sexy seductresses) and no mods either (none of modder hasn't been asked to do mods for this maybe). written wt is up-to-date.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
been a while since played but any of girls isn't related to mc (he just came to town to teach those young pretty sexy seductresses) and no mods either (none of modder hasn't been asked to do mods for this maybe). written wt is up-to-date.
False, this is how the game starts.

1624392931508.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
False, this is how the game starts.
well thx for correcting, haven't played since 0.78 came out. sex between kelly and andrew is other thing but since its patreon prolly not anything between them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well thx for correcting, haven't played since 0.78 came out. sex between kelly and andrew is other thing but since its patreon prolly not anything between them.
Its been off patreon for a long time now, only 1 game is promoted on patreon.
Alexandra is the only game on patreon now, patreon does not count female on female as incest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its been off patreon for a long time now, only 1 game is promoted on patreon.
Alexandra is the only game on patreon now, patreon does not count female on female as incest.
well then there might be f+d action.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
discovered this game rather late - its really good

is it abandoned? I didn't find anything about this on his patreon....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
discovered this game rather late - its really good

is it abandoned? I didn't find anything about this on his patreon....
Its on the very last burner and other VN/game go first.
I use to like this to but with updates taken longer and longer to come around I gave up on it.

• Sad
Reactions: Arthur Curry

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Where are the Window save files hiding? followed the usual path for Renpy games and found "Intimate" but not "Intimate Relations." Is that it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where are the Window save files hiding? followed the usual path for Renpy games and found "Intimate" but not "Intimate Relations." Is that it?
Just go to a save page with nothing on it and make a new save and if you get that in the folder then you will know its that one.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Just go to a save page with nothing on it and make a new save and if you get that in the folder then you will know its that one.
Thanks, but... I want to delete the old ones, not make a new one.;)

And I've already deleted the game.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, but... I want to delete the old ones, not make a new one.
Well go in game and put your cursor over the save you want to delete and hit the delete button.

(((You are trying to find the folder that have the saves in and if you create a new save and it shows up in that folder you was looking at then you would have known it was the right folder to delete the save out of.)))

Reactions: PatreonTed

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
As I typed into my post of 1:20 pm: I.Have.Already.Deleted.The.Game.

I no longer have the game to go do what you suggest.

I am not going to re download just to do that.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
As I typed into my post of 1:20 pm: I.Have.Already.Deleted.The.Game.

I no longer have the game to go do what you suggest.

I am not going to re download just to do that.
The hidden folder in my appdata\Roaming\Renpy comes up as Intimacy-1489741673

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes