Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So I've played through the game. Quick comment, the Dad isn't the protagonist, the daughter is. Which is a shame. She has far more personality than he does. He just seems to kinda wander through the game without much personality. It's not a completely bad experience, but this is a big problem, for my tastes. And I don't mean he doesn't have enough agency (he doesn't, btw) he just doesn't have much personality. Okay I'm repeating myself. Time to stay pithy.

• Hey there
Reactions: ginkamikaze

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Checking this out for the first time. Looks good so far but people really have to cut it out with the info-dumps at the start of games. Show, don't tell.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Pretty good story.

I really like incest stories where they don't end up together in the end. I think the taboo-ness of incest is pretty hot and seeing a couple get caught up in it is interesting but there is no way that could ever work (at least with parent/child maybe different between siblings). So its nice to have a path where they have a torrid passionate affair before realizing it would never work out long term and then have Andrew reconcile fully with Christine and I'm guessing Kelly with either Darla or Robert.

BTW - what happens to Christine if you go the breakup route? I tried it until I saw her son slam the door in her face and it was just too sad. Does she drop out of the game after that or does she kind of stick around and get fucked by mateo NTR /corruption fans?

• Angry
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game is just super especially liked the moment of adultery in the gym. Maybe further in other updates there will be more similar scenes :love: (y)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Tell the author of the game. Thank you so much for continuing to update the game.

I'm waiting for every update (y) (y) (y)

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Last update is on january? umm... is the game update really that slow? or it's not just posted in here? (if yes where can i find the latest update? patreon? the patreon seems to be only for alexandra.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last update is on january? umm... is the game update really that slow? or it's not just posted in here? (if yes where can i find the latest update? patreon? the patreon seems to be only for alexandra.)
well he has 2 games to be developed.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I only play because of the story with Christine, but I still don't understand where she gone!?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Hoping the Dev Ptolemy can input some info here, I'm wondering if there will be a way for F&D to end together ? And if so, is how we treat Christine going to influence that any?

Naturally playing a game with the harem tag I want that but if I'd have to choose I'd go team daughter 100%

(Basically asking bc I'm a 'want them to be together & Fk the consequences' type so I'm hoping they're not just a lust/fling thing then go their separate ways, so sad)

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
All I can respond to that is, how can this be ntr when the "ntr" that you're talking about is driven by your actions?
if you don't want it, don't make her do it then!
Not only are games still tagged when NTR is optional, here it isn't even optional for certain routes, and the game still isn't tagged. It is NTR because the choice is forced upon you if you want to be with Jess/Kelly. You can't obtain the secretary route with the MC's wife her still in the house, so if you want to go Jess, you de facto have to get her to cheat, and at least for one additional Kelly sex scene she also has to be out of the house. That's de facto NTR right there.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
D&D.png

Ok, screw the NTR war. Screw the Pineapple on pizza war. Can we all get behind these kids need new lives? I have played D&D for years and have NEVER dressed up as any character. These kids obviously do it on the regular since Robert doesn't even bat an eye. They don't even have the sad excuse of LARPing...

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, screw the NTR war. Screw the Pineapple on pizza war. Can we all get behind these kids need new lives? I have played D&D for years and have NEVER dressed up as any character. These kids obviously do it on the regular since Robert doesn't even bat an eye. They don't even have the sad excuse of LARPing...
yes.

DragonBky67

Oct 27, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Relations v0.78.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.02.2021 (v0.78)

So if we want to completely uninstall it etc save files and persistent data is wiped out to clear storage? How?? Is there a file name so that we can delete it??

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes