Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished playing up to the current update and it’s a pretty interesting game. I do like how you can make decisions for several of the characters, taking their pov and ultimately deciding how this story plays out.

Ordinarily I always go with the milf path, in this case trying to repair Christine and mc’s relationship, but given how little backstory there is on her failure as a mother and how her son wants nothing to do with her, to her overall uselessness as a wife, mother, and lover, I did the one thing I NEVER do, force the ntr route so the mc could move on with Kelly and Jessica with a clear conscience.

Not gonna lie, was worried for a sec about the direction Kelly was headed with her becoming more involved with Darla and/or Robbie.... just glad there was an option to deny those choices completely. I did notice a bug though, towards the end, after the mc gets back from the work trip with Jessica, she invites him over to spend time with her and her son while Kelly is out.

Somehow I got an error screen after sex with Jessica. While playing out that scenario, I clicked chose the “ignore” option and Andrew was transported into bed with Denise, who wanted a decision about whether or not the mc agrees to knock her up. Needless to say, I’ve had zero interest in Denise from the beginning and just wanted to stay friends so it was an easy choice to make... it’s just weird since earlier in the game I had the option to kiss her in sauna, but purposely chose to pull back (hilarious how she assumed mc was talking about having feelings for her....some one has a high opinion of themselves) just to reinforce my dis-interest in her.

So the fact my mc was forced to have a date with her, and subsequently sleep with her was confusing after trying not encouraging any kind of relationship. In any case, just happy I had the choice to decide ultimately in spite of how everything is played out among all the characters, I was still able to have Kelly reinforce her desire to commit to Andrew, and likewise him responding in kind
. I’m guessing from this point the story will begin to wrap up?

Reactions: SNOW 777

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
Found a bug. Right after Kelly calls from Robert's friends' house telling MC how pedestrian it is for him to be fucking his secretary, I get an exception error and the route with Jessica switches to the route with Denise even if you didn't do anything with Denise before that point.
This only occurs if you are on the Kelly only path.

1. Rollback before the error and save
2. Open file day17.rpy and change row 2507 to if helpjessica == True
3. Delete file day17.rpyc and restart the game, load your save, it should work properly. If not, go to an earlier save.

To be honest, it took me a while to find the right variable for that. Hope that helps.

May 8, 2019
After many times of postponing to play this game, I finally played it. The game was going pretty well until Kelly and Robert date. I did not really comprehend what happened after that. There were meaningless day skips, no proper dialogues, etc... What really happened tho? Such a great potential was wasted. No surprise that this thread is very dead. And why does this game misses the most important tag "ntr"? It is not like I am complaining but, if not for the comments I would not know it until I played the game.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
sadly i feel like this game is more or less an afterthought compared to dev's other games. the last 'update' was basically zero content and still buggy as hell.

Reactions: arms99

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished the current version of the game. Others than a bunch of typos, the story is not too bad. It is odd that we seemed to get one of those time passage collages of events, like you find at the end of some games, with supposedly more content still to come.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's same type of sh*t game where vanilla wife sex is boring and not much worthy blowjobs or no hardcore, but in cheating/ntr or whataver you all that route, she becomes a slut and does involve in many blowjobs and hardcore sex at all places. I hate this scenario. Please don't take for granted that all non-ntr fans are into vanilla boring sex. A wife can be a personal kinky slut of husband without NTR/cheating/sharing too. I wish this stereotype of adult games goes away soon.
There's a reason this is their least popular game.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This is a scathing comment. Don't read it if you are sensitive to criticism. I apologize in advance for how negative it is.

What on earth is happening with this game? It had fairly reasonable dialogue and story telling, and then like a switch it changed to absolutely awful dialogue. It bounces from scene to scene with no rhyme or reason. Each scene seems to last about 10 to 20 seconds. All of the character interaction is stilted and hurried. I can only assume that this game has changed writers and the person who took it over doesn't understand the story or the characters at all. I think the best thing at this point would be to just announce the game is dead rather than force it to continue like this.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is a scathing comment. Don't read it if you are sensitive to criticism. I apologize in advance for how negative it is.

What on earth is happening with this game? It had fairly reasonable dialogue and story telling, and then like a switch it changed to absolutely awful dialogue. It bounces from scene to scene with no rhyme or reason. Each scene seems to last about 10 to 20 seconds. All of the character interaction is stilted and hurried. I can only assume that this game has changed writers and the person who took it over doesn't understand the story or the characters at all. I think the best thing at this point would be to just announce the game is dead rather than force it to continue like this.
There is and has been only one writer for this game. Perhaps the developer is not as interested in this game anymore, because he has others that he might think are more interesting to him. He spends a lot of time on Alexandra, plus he is a prime contributor to Haley's Story.

Another thing that could be causing confusion is that there are just too many paths to keep up with in this game to have meaningful content for each one in every release.

I still follow it, because (to me) any scene that includes Kelly is golden! However, it might be time to put the finishing touches on this game and proceed to the endings. Unfortunately, there still seem to be a lot of loose ends that need to be cleaned up.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Closed it after 5 min... you can't expect me to know (no walkthrough) whether I need 2 bold for this or 2 timid for that... We are not at the beginning of game development here and I expect a bit of explanation on how the choices affect the story... it just killed the vibe for me...sry... might give it another go later!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Closed it after 5 min... you can't expect me to know (no walkthrough) whether I need 2 bold for this or 2 timid for that... We are not at the beginning of game development here and I expect a bit of explanation on how the choices affect the story... it just killed the vibe for me...sry... might give it another go later!
there happens to be fan wt.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Funny thing about that... after the first couple of releases, those choices are pretty much meaningless. The developer decided he didn't want to continue with those choices.

The user walkthrough can help you through the initial releases. After those, neither 'bold' nor 'timid' are referenced.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes