Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I fear the wait will keep going on. As far as I heard, Ptolemy lost his wife about 2 weeks ago to a severe sickness. So I can only give my sincere condolences and let him grieve his loss. Hopefully he will continue "Alexandra" and "Intimate relations" one day, but currently he has this very sad event to stomach. I wish him well!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I fear the wait will keep going on. As far as I heard, Ptolemy lost his wife about 2 weeks ago to a severe sickness. So I can only give my sincere condolences and let him grieve his loss. Hopefully he will continue "Alexandra" and "Intimate relations" one day, but currently he has this very sad event to stomach. I wish him well!
No, you're wrong, not Ptolemy lost his Wife. The Dev of the Mod, Phalzyr was it.

• Sad
Reactions: RolandG.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Bossk

I read your review and:
Kelly- The only character with less direction than Darla, she starts out with choices to be timid or bold (neither seem to actually matter to the story) she discovers she has a crush on Daddy and then becomes this Machiavellian mastermind. She is suddenly blackmailing the boss, stringing along her best friend who is in love with her, banging Daddy every chance she gets and then changing her mind mid story and questioning what she wants for no concrete reason. She hates Christine, then they are friends. Next shes a lonely nerd in training playing DnD with the IT guy from the office and everyone has left her behind, she is just all over the place, shes feels like she has multiple personalities.

My biggest complaint with her is how she treats Darla, maybe the author isnt going for a "happy" ending, I dont know, but she leads Darla on, they sleep in the same bed, they cuddle naked together, she lets Darla play with her sexually. Darla has this huge crush on her and inner monologue Kelly is well aware of it and says its wrong to take advantage of her, but she keeps doing it. She is either manipulative and evil, leading on her only friend or she is lying to herself about being in love with her and insisting she is straight while letting her female best friend go down on her.
It's funny. I don't dispute the facts that you present, but to me, it makes Kelly one of the deepest and most believable characters, and therefore perhaps my favourite.

Kelly clearly struggles with her self, especially when it comes to her attraction to Daddy (which I think is very believable) and also towards the IT nerd (also pretty believable), Darla, etc. IRL it's not really attractive but I'm sure a lot of young people are actually like that.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Bossk

I read your review and:

It's funny. I don't dispute the facts that you present, but to me, it makes Kelly one of the deepest and most believable characters, and therefore perhaps my favourite.

Kelly clearly struggles with her self, especially when it comes to her attraction to Daddy (which I think is very believable) and also towards the IT nerd (also pretty believable), Darla, etc. IRL it's not really attractive but I'm sure a lot of young people are actually like that.
I mentioned in my review, I am not about ripping apart the game, it takes a lot of work to create them, even the worst ones on this site required a certain level of work and commitment. What I offered is my thoughts about the current state. I see where you are coming from and I dont dispute that the elements you mention are there.

It's more that I feel she has too many different diverging impulses. she feels like 3 different people. to put it in vn trope terms, shes an amalgam of the "angry older sister" and the "smitten younger sister" with a dash of the "reluctant milf" thrown in and that switches scene to scene. She gets the most scenes so she is by default the deepest character.

Overall I feel like I am reading the idea notes version of the story, she could be given more depth to explain the mood and personality swings, but it seems to change scene to scene as needed with no real explanation.

In particular it bugs me how she treats Darla, one minute shes manipulating her emotions to get what she wants, the next she is repentant, then yet another moment she acts like she returns Darla's feelings and wants a relationship with her and then bam next time Darla is brought up, Kelly's "not a lesbian" and has zero interest in Darla despite the fact that Darla just went down on her and Kelly enjoyed it and made no effort to stop her.

Darla suffers from it as well, she has about 3-4 competing impulses in the course of current content. switching from Party Girl to Best Friend Crush to One Man Woman. At one point practically leaving a Darla shaped cloud of dust to leave Kelly, who she was terrified of losing a few scenes before to the point of being in tears, switching from having a well established massive crush on Kelly to suddenly go all one track mind to fuck Kelly's ex boyfriend who shes all of a sudden head over heals in love with and apparently always has been despite no real connection between them being established at all. Giving up her well established crush on Kelly to enter into a romance with a character she was laughing at and mocking 10 scenes prior and its jarring like she's become some kind of Stepford wife.

The characters overall feel like rough drafts. they are like the product of a free writing exercise where you throw a bunch of stuff at the wall to see what works, but then it was all put down in the story before editing and cutting out the "fat".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gwydion and Yngling
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes