Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Thanks, Fem protag is what I'm looking for but not sure that's my cup of tea with some of the other tags and what I've read about it already. Appreciate the suggestion though!
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days-of-summer-v0-5-2-blackweb-games.43621/

Did you mean this one by chance??
Point of No Return
I played that game a long time ago, but kind of forgot it existed...

I meant the other one. Yes, the forced / cheating aspects of it can be hard to swallow.
I still like the game though. It does have various routes (submission or resistance for example) so you can, up to a point, influence the story. I think it's quite well and realistically written.

Reactions: fishbrain

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.m.g why ... i loved this game ... and like most games i truly love it gets abandoned .. makes me wanna cry :cry:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Other than the MC, I liked everything else about this game. I definitely wasn't ready to end the relationship with the daughter, if anything I couldn't wait to ditch that cheating whore of a wife and replace her with the daughter. I was looking forward to knocking her up and settling down with her. :love:

It was kinda messed up how she was toying with the fat guy's emotions, though iirc, there was a path where you could allow her to actually develop real feelings for him, but fuck that guy, I made sure she friend-zoned his ass because I don't share...at least with other guys.;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
my guess: why abandoned.
More or less assumed that's what they meant....I can only guess the dev has been too focused on their other game Alexandra, and either did not have the time/interest/motivation to keep working on this one simultaneously. Since I am still supporting them on Patreon, I can confirm that game is just about done and all that's left more or less is the ending+epilogue. As for whether has plans to come back to this one...not sure.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish
Mar 16, 2022
Poor language totally ruins the immersion when playing visual novels and I come across it way too often. This game took me by surprise. The writing is really good, which in turn makes the characters more authentic and interesting. It's such a shame it has been abandoned, because I'm really enjoying it so far. I guess I have to check out Alexandra when I'm done..

Reactions: Yngling
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes