4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerf95.jpg
Overview:
Point of No Return
is a story about an ordinary girl Katie, who just entered the university of her dreams, and now, she is up to decide her life path. Player have an opportunity to be in an ordinary innocent girl shoes, making her first steps into adulthood. You will face daily choices that will affect your character and further story. Whether Katie will be a sweet girl and excellent pupil, an exemplary daughter or a lustful devil-it's up to you to decide​

Updated: 30-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac: - -
Hotfix: -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
is there a rout for only lesbian?

also in general i see in some games genre : Transformation what does it mean?
MC to what transform?

Reactions: Kendra

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I'm skeptical to the amount of incest content in a 0.1, so I'll ask cause I'm to lazy to download.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
what kind of transformation are we talking here girl to bimbo ??that kind of thing or something else

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Nice and clean interface. Nothing more at the moment. Even it is impossible to raise stats trying not to break future updates.

What a f... joke ask for a save in a 0.01 versión without tasks and nothing to do. Not worth to save game with so little content.

Reactions: hazyy

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
The renders look good i for one do not care about the story would be fun if you can play some undress up with the girls then of course give it to them, i am downloading this but i hope no Futa lame stuff is in it.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nicely rendered so far. The interface is clean and the rooms all seem original (not like the same bathroom almost every game seems to use.) No real hints to what the transformation is, but I very much doubt it's like futa sort of stuff. As far as content, as far as I can tell, there are some nudes (showering and bath) and one masturbation scene. Lesbian path hinted at as the game ends as the MC kisses her sexy friend Samantha.

Reactions: User_166761

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
watching thread. will wait a bit before trying it. the rendering looks ok.
i do hope for something different, some twist. i like it we play female protagonist, to follow her p.o.v.
in the patron game they say: Head of the studio is Floser. My Life, Path of Dead Man, Double Agent and Kelly Wright. < not sure how to interpret it. anyway, i will wait until next update and try it myself!

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
The English is ok, but should be better, getting a translator could be helpful.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
So, you can't talk yet? Or am I miss something. I mean home where there are option to talk your family.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote