VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
This is the first Renpy game that has ever resulted in a malware hit, and my Malwarebytes is also blocking this. @pavar The doc linked in your post isn't accessible...?

If anyone has a quick and dirty solution to how to prevent Malwarebytes from deleting this file when I try to run it, much appreciated. When I look for it in the quarantine it isn't there...
go to Malwerbyte's settings -> exclusions ->exclude file or folder -> next -> click select folder and select the game folder -> ok.

This will add the game folder to the exclusion list. move the compressed game in the folder and then un(rar/zip) in place.

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
go to Malwerbyte's settings -> exclusions ->exclude file or folder -> next -> click select folder and select the game folder -> ok.

This will add the game folder to the exclusion list. move the compressed game in the folder and then un(rar/zip) in place.
Thank you!

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Samantha must be the sexiest "fat" girl in adult games.

BTW, is there nothing to do in the bedroom but to click on the wait button until the next scene triggers? Also... 800 MB on a v .01? Some "Wife and Mother" levels of size there...

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
my dude, i think you are looking at the wrong thing. i've played a hell of a lot of games, and i can't say i've ever noticed a room is the same another game.
I'm not looking at the wrong thing. There is a particular zig-zag arrangement of string lights and photos next to the bed that stick out like a sore thumb, and in some games they literally even reference the lights in the dialog. You can't miss it. :p So I assume you simply haven't played the same games I have.

There is a library I've seen in 2 or 3 games... the bathroom (that someone else mentioned, not in this game) I've seen in several... that bedroom (from this game) I've seen in several... They're just stock models. Usually some textures are swapped out, but they're recognizably the same room.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I'm not looking at the wrong thing. There is a particular zig-zag arrangement of string lights and photos next to the bed that stick out like a sore thumb, and in some games they literally even reference the lights in the dialog. You can't miss it. :p So I assume you simply haven't played the same games I have.

There is a library I've seen in 2 or 3 games... the bathroom (that someone else mentioned, not in this game) I've seen in several... that bedroom (from this game) I've seen in several... They're just stock models. Usually some textures are swapped out, but they're recognizably the same room.
College Life, View of Family, Lust Man(I think, cant remember, I remember pink).

But yeah, there are a .. few .. lol.

Reactions: phreadom

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
Interface and renders look really good, but the English translation is quite poor. I'll probably check back after a few updates..

Reactions: filochard

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
HOLY SHIT!!!!
8 MB one Picture... lol

this guy coded renpy made this game, but can't decrease the file size im fucking losing it

edit
LEL A black image... LEL DUDES A
BLACK IMAGE
a image just black color = 6 MB! LEL

Reactions: rodneyeatme

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
College Life, View of Family, Lust Man(I think, cant remember, I remember pink).

But yeah, there are a .. few .. lol.
I guess I can see a bit of Kara's room in College Life now that it's been mentioned, it has the same window. Though Kara's room has a bed instead of the couch on the right side. I stand corrected on my earlier assessment. Well at least it doesn't use the bathroom, the one with the corner shower with glass doors, black tiles and white grout :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
game blocked by AV...

for real ... and someone gonna tell me to put it in exclusion or soemthing ... no thanks , i m not that dumb.

call me septic, but i aint gonna take a single risk from a fucking renpy game... and russian one btw..

false positive or not, i stay clean. not gonna take any risk.

the fuck, i mean, come on ... a god damned renpy game ! trigger Av ! cant make more suspicious than that.

gonna wait and see if dev fix that, or its a NO from me until that happen.

Reactions: Renzon

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I guess I can see a bit of Kara's room in College Life now that it's been mentioned, it has the same window. Though Kara's room has a bed instead of the couch on the right side. I stand corrected on my earlier assessment. Well at least it doesn't use the bathroom, the one with the corner shower with glass doors, black tiles and white grout :D
With the weird chinese symbol on the sink that never makes sense. :D

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
"Whether Katie will be a sweet girl and excellent pupil, an exemplary daughter or a lustful devil-it's up to you to decide"

gee I wonder what we will choose....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Once you've noticed this bedroom, it's like the bathroom... you start seeing it over and over...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
honestly.. i m ok with the same room ( not like they are tons of choices for a girl'ish bedroom anyway..) . but i just wonder sometime if the devs , whoever they are, who use this room... now how to use DAZ a bit more than posing stuff and voila...

i mean... the whole room can be empty, you can kick out every single items on it, put shader or color on absolutly everything and mix it with others stuff bedroom,desktop,etc..

i understand how hard it is to make a game (obviously).. but imho, i think some originality is a proof of a devoted dev to tend to make soemthing original and not "copy-pasted" feeling.

and yes, it cost money, i know... but just possessing 2 or 3 room is enougth to create multiples style, by color/shader, positioning, combined , etc..

soo yes, i m not rude to critic like this. but i think when the same stuff appear like dozens of times in different game ( wich obviously everybody play, or at least have seen some screens from ) its not THAT hard to try getting something fresh.

just my opinion...

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
honestly.. i m ok with the same room ( not like they are tons of choices for a girl'ish bedroom anyway..) . but i just wonder sometime if the devs , whoever they are, who use this room... now how to use DAZ a bit more than posing stuff and voila...

i mean... the whole room can be empty, you can kick out every single items on it, put shader or color on absolutly everything and mix it with others stuff bedroom,desktop,etc..

i understand how hard it is to make a game (obviously).. but imho, i think some originality is a proof of a devoted dev to tend to make soemthing original and not "copy-pasted" feeling.

and yes, it cost money, i know... but just possessing 2 or 3 room is enougth to create multiples style, by color/shader, positioning, combined , etc..

soo yes, i m not rude to critic like this. but i think when the same stuff appear like dozens of times in different game ( wich obviously everybody play, or at least have seen some screens from ) its not THAT hard to try getting something fresh.

just my opinion...
Yeah, I know I've seen other reused assets as well, but they're often better hidden with new textures, rearranged furniture, different camera angles etc...

You notice in one of those bedroom shots they did actually take the lights down and change a few other things a bit more.

There are just a few room models that seem to really stick out like sore thumbs. ;) I'm not giving them a hard time... I still love the games. It's just something I notice.

(There's a dorm room as well that I've seen in a few games for example... or a public restroom... and so on.)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
" Whether Katie will be a sweet girl and excellent pupil, an exemplary daughter or a lustful devil-it's up to you to decide "

just to add that i not understand very good this...
i mean.. the 3 first options seems the same to me.
soo the choice will be : " is she gonna be a good girl or a bitch ? "

sweet girl, excellent pupil or exemplary daughter seems exactly the same to me...
if somebody can explain me better what the difference will be between them.. i take it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Haven't played the game yet, but I'll probably give it a shot after I'm done with other games. I like the models.

She turns into a monster with a huge:test: black cock and fucks the men then it eats him :WutFace:.
Just like my japanese animes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote