VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Nice game and interface.

Rollback is something that should definitely be put back in or alternatively show the last sentences so when presented with possible answers you see what the question / conversation about was. You could argue I should simply read the conversation but even so, when presented a choice I want to re-read the conversation and rollback fits that purpose.

There is a bug when you enter brother/parents room and wait there until midnight. You cannot exit the room anymore and game is stuck.

The game starts full-screen which is annoying and reverts to full-screen near the end.

The size of the game is rather large for the material it has. Perhaps you should consider saving the graphics in another format.

Some outside graphics seem overexposed.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Was this meant to be a joke? I've seen that bedroom in probably half the 3dcg games I've played. :p
Seem, is the keyword :) I don't recall that particular bedroom, possibly haven't played those games or they were particularly forgettable. Unlike that one bathroom that sticks out cause I see it in nearly every game :)

Reactions: User_166761

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
LOL at asking for saves on a 0.1.

back to topic, renders look good although the story doesn’t seem too original (im getting vibes of good girl gone bad here) looking forward to trying it later tonight. thank you my king @klx
Originality is nice but I was also really stoked for the Good Girl Gone Bad vibes the description gave. I need every game to offer that many choices/routes. And haven't really found another, ab to try this out tho even tho its still early

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
My Malewarebytes is blocking this.

PoNR.exe
MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%
Just to note we dont necessarily detect these as malware just more as its a anomalous file cause of its construction. This is what this detection name is: MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%
for details go here:

Reactions: User_166761

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Was this meant to be a joke? I've seen that bedroom in probably half the 3dcg games I've played. :p
my dude, i think you are looking at the wrong thing. i've played a hell of a lot of games, and i can't say i've ever noticed a room is the same another game.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
is there a rout for only lesbian?

also in general i see in some games genre : Transformation what does it mean?
MC to what transform?
Usually devs use the 'transformation' fetish to say from male to female and vice versa. But I don't know how was used here.

Reactions: gartal

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Gorillaz in the soundtrack? For real?
"How to get copyright legal problems -> Pratical Guide for Dummies"
Hahah. That was fun.

WAIT. Isn't the interface IDENTICAL to Glamour from Dark Silver? O_O

Reactions: Hyped

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
My Malewarebytes is blocking this.

PoNR.exe
MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%
Just to note we dont necessarily detect these as malware just more as its a anomalous file cause of its construction. This is what this detection name is: MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%
for details go here:
This is the first Renpy game that has ever resulted in a malware hit, and my Malwarebytes is also blocking this. @pavar The doc linked in your post isn't accessible...?

If anyone has a quick and dirty solution to how to prevent Malwarebytes from deleting this file when I try to run it, much appreciated. When I look for it in the quarantine it isn't there...

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
This is the first Renpy game that has ever resulted in a malware hit, and my Malwarebytes is also blocking this. @pavar The doc linked in your post isn't accessible...?

If anyone has a quick and dirty solution to how to prevent Malwarebytes from deleting this file when I try to run it, much appreciated. When I look for it in the quarantine it isn't there...
Disable malwarebytes, play it, re-enable it.
Pretty easy.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Now that I've been able to play, I do have to wonder if most girls "waddle" to the California Institute of the Arts, or is it just Samantha?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote