jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
AFAIK New stuff:

Jessica Path:

Make wifey fuck off. Make her bold. Have her say yes she knows steroid Joe (whatever). She does NOT submit.

Do NOT kiss Denise (doctor). Denise will show up now and again as a friend but if you suddenly have sex you caught a game bug.

If you do both of the Above you are on Jessica path (You can still fully be 100% Kelly as well). This has the new/extra as far as I know. The trip to meet the (Client or account or coworker I am not clear who it is) is there instead of Beach trip with Christine or Denise. If you get a Beach trip with Christine or Denise then you fucked up.

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
Wow, that changelog update wasn't kidding. Even when your choices send you the rabbit hole with Jessica, it's really all about Kelly. After all, she's going to be the best pseudo big sister for Danny.

The best.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Wow, that changelog update wasn't kidding. Even when your choices send you the rabbit hole with Jessica, it's really all about Kelly. After all, she's going to be the best pseudo big sister for Danny.

The best.
Little Danny: Mommy, why is best big sister always naked and shouting on top of naked Daddy when you are out shopping or something?

Jess: Danny that isn't your Daddy

Little Danny: How is that an answer, Mommy??

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Official Android release & some future update info from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Intimate relations 0.85 android

Hi

Got back the android port and uploaded it to itch.

Started work on the next update. Focused soley on Kelly. It will take a while longer though. Still early days.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.

Best regards

Ptolemy

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
AFAIK New stuff:

Jessica Path:

Make wifey fuck off. Make her bold. Have her say yes she knows steroid Joe (whatever). She does NOT submit.

Do NOT kiss Denise (doctor). Denise will show up now and again as a friend but if you suddenly have sex you caught a game bug.

If you do both of the Above you are on Jessica path (You can still fully be 100% Kelly as well). This has the new/extra as far as I know. The trip to meet the (Client or account or coworker I am not clear who it is) is there instead of Beach trip with Christine or Denise. If you get a Beach trip with Christine or Denise then you fucked up.
Thank you for that short guide. I tried it and got a lot of new (for me) content.
Don't know which of that was already previously available because I never had Christine kicked out before but was planning to try that someday. As far as I know, we can't name our savegames and I really get confused which save is which path after not playing it for some time.

As far as my preference goes it is Kelly > Nadine > Jessica > Christine > Denise

Although I like Jessica more than Christine I probably prefer the wifey path because as far as I can see I will be missing out on most of the Nadine content (so far).
But I like the small changes too if wifey is gone. For example Kelly making breakfast naked instead of in clothes.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
literally can someone share a save with the path of the new update? i ve started from the beggining 2 times with different options and the update ends after the lesbian scene

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well once again nothing continued on my save (mc fucking wife and daughter having lesbian sex with her friend).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
well once again nothing continued on my save (mc fucking wife and daughter having lesbian sex with her friend).
Since the next release is supposed to focus on Kelly, I suspect she might well have sex with people other than the MC, including (but not limited to) lesbian sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Since the next release is supposed to focus on Kelly, I suspect she might well have sex with people other than the MC, including (but not limited to) lesbian sex.
You mean optionally.

I'm still a bit on the fence about the fat IT guy. He's definately an improvement from douchebag ex-boyfriend but I'm not sure if I want to share Kelly.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
There are several different saves of version 0.80 (with Denise, with Christina, with Denise and Jessica), but when you start and try to continue the game in version 0.85, the end of the game pops up. Why?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are several different saves of version 0.80 (with Denise, with Christina, with Denise and Jessica), but when you start and try to continue the game in version 0.85, the end of the game pops up. Why?
you aren't on that path update updated or outdated wt-mod.

my path (unknown) hasn't continued on either update.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I just finished the update after being away for a while and I got totally lost on the story. The weirdest part for me is that the MMC didn't leave the wife but is having an affair with the doctor. for some reason he's able t drop everything and go off on an island vacation with the Doc without the wife even being mentioned. Then he's spending nights at the doc's and sleeping there and still not mention of the wife. Am I missing somethig that makes this make sense?

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I just finished the update after being away for a while and I got totally lost on the story. The weirdest part for me is that the MMC didn't leave the wife but is having an affair with the doctor. for some reason he's able t drop everything and go off on an island vacation with the Doc without the wife even being mentioned. Then he's spending nights at the doc's and sleeping there and still not mention of the wife. Am I missing somethig that makes this make sense?
Is MMC in a good relationship with the wife? If yes, and you also pursue the Doc, then the game gets confused sadly.

I tried this as well; fixing the marriage while also having an affair with the Doc. MMC's path will be poorly mixed by both girls, so you have a situation where MMC goes on the beach trip with Doc, then coming home with the wife lmao.

Reactions: dbp5ca

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Intimate Relations [v0.85] [Compressed] Fully Tested

Image Quality at 90%

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 695 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 678 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Any other sources? Both mixdrop and workupload seems to be broken for me.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes