Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or can i end the game with both the wife and daughter in a sexual relationship with me?
Simply put, we don't know.

The devs don't post here and this was a side project until recently so information has been scarce.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Im not seen any new scene here at 9.0 the end of version almost same with the version before. Maybe we should start a new game so we will see the different. I think the old save is useless coz every version update is not continue the story.

Reactions: ANTI_NWO

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
Im not seen any new scene here at 9.0 the end of version almost same with the version before. Maybe we should start a new game so we will see the different. I think the old save is useless coz every version update is not continue the story.
Yes bro you need to play from the begining to see the new content. I do it right now and it works. Skip the scenario from the beggining and in some point you will see the new one

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Where there any choices in this update? So I know if I need to download it to update the walkthrough?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Where there any choices in this update? So I know if I need to download it to update the walkthrough?
The only progress was for people who rejected Christine (got her to leave) and rejected Doctor and rejected Jessica

That is the only path with progress

Last update (0.85) was only for Jessica path

(EDIT)
Oh and I forgot but no I do not believe there were any actual choices because it was based off the choices I described above that happened before the long pause on this one

Reactions: Zoey Raven

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yay hope we get to make MC knock up his daughter this update.

Well shit, still just end up with MC in bed with Denise staring at the ceiling all night like .85. Better luck next year I guess.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I was making a post about game development when I decided to look up when the games thread was first posted here...

IT IS OVER 5 F'N YEARS!! ... I then said to myself: "FUCK THIS, it is not worth it." :(

I'm out.
Unless you're paying a monthly sub fee who cares? Otherwise it's free and shouldn't matter. 2 month updates are considered speedy. Some AVN's like this one will prob take the entire lifetime of the dev. or 20 years, whichever happens first, with annual updates to avoid an "abandoned" tag. Find something else to do in between. With 10,000+ AVNs to pick from it's not that hard.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Is it not possible to avoid sex with the daughter if you do not want it?
Or the sex with the wife?
I do not want both routes, but it does not seem possible. :unsure:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
yea feels like should have 10 saves with different paths.
Kelly alone

Kelly plus Jessica (option to end it with Kelly)

Kelly plus Christine (option to end it with Kelly) -- both 3some with Nadine and a no Nadine

Kelly plus Dr. Denise (option to end it with Kelly)

There is also a Kelly plus Christine where you try to let Christine go but you made her timid so she "submits" and then it is the same as if you tried to be good with Christine from there on out

NOTE:

Any path without Christine REQUIRES a Bold Christine who does NOT submit.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes