Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
But I wonder what the 5th will be.
What I am missing is with whom Kelly (as the second MC) will end up if not with the male MC.

I suppose either with the fat IT guy or with the roommate.

The other endings are from the point of view of the male MC, but I'm more interested in Kelly.

I suppose the 5th ending could be that the male MC ends up alone and Kelly with either one of her love interests.

Kelly ending up with the IT guy while also continuing to fuck the male MC doesn't make too much sense in my opinion.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Um I'm thinking here will be some content Kelly and that chubby one I forgot his name

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost there

Hey

I'll keep this short. I'm almost there.

In the testing phase right now.

There's quite a few bugs. A lot of them old ones. From before I paused development. Trying to get them all.

The release should be ready next week. Wether early next week, or later next week, depends on RL work. But I'm close to the finish line.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost there

Hey

I'll keep this short. I'm almost there.

In the testing phase right now.

There's quite a few bugs. A lot of them old ones. From before I paused development. Trying to get them all.

The release should be ready next week. Wether early next week, or later next week, depends on RL work. But I'm close to the finish line.
Let's hope he fixed the bug where both Chris and Denise path can combine into a Frankenstein route.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
He finished game Alexandra, and quickly finished this game.
Maybe he have an idea about new... dd.

Oct 10, 2022
I wonder will there be an option to dump others for kelly if you dont say no to anyone. I think we should have an option to opt out if we receive some sort of ultimatum from the girls.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I wonder will there be an option to dump others for kelly if you dont say no to anyone. I think we should have an option to opt out if we receive some sort of ultimatum from the girls.
Nope...as of the last update paths with Kelly on the side were already progressing to that LI being dominant and Kelly getting mistress status

Even Jessica which seemed like a weaker path that might have Kelly take top spot out of the two was moving into Jessica and her kid were primary and Kelly was going to be the BEST sister ever

(It got weird, IMO)

So if you like Kelly a lot and want her to be the queen you need to go Solo Kelly

Reactions: Yngling
Oct 10, 2022
Nope...as of the last update paths with Kelly on the side were already progressing to that LI being dominant and Kelly getting mistress status

Even Jessica which seemed like a weaker path that might have Kelly take top spot out of the two was moving into Jessica and her kid were primary and Kelly was going to be the BEST sister ever

(It got weird, IMO)

So if you like Kelly a lot and want her to be the queen you need to go Solo Kelly
Kelly was just an example in that regard actually. I was trying to say if you dont say no to anyone, things got a little weird at the end. I feel like there was not enough flag for LI options. For example, Kelly says you should marry Denise and kinda force you to buy rings but at that point you can have very good relation with the wife and also Jessica may stand as LI. So, you can have all four at the same time if you add Nadine 5 but MC acts like he cut all the relations but Denise and that does not make sense.

So, I tried to say maybe we should have some bail out options. Maybe even some forced ones, for example when you go to vacation with Denise after the phone call with Kelly an option would be nice. An option like Kelly does not sound good leave Denise to go back Kelly yes/no. Or wife learns about Jessica or Denise and confronts MC or when buying rings buy only for Denise, only for Kelly, buy to no one, buy for both etc. This could lead to close some pathd and can make story more managable IMO.

Although, maybe dev is thinking an end game for fuckboi wannabe and at the end if you did not say no to anyone they could learn each other and leave the MC for good or something like that. If so, then even if storytelling is become hard to manage it can be perfect and somewhat unique in these type of games.

All in all I wish, I hope, there wont be a harem ending.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes