Oct 10, 2022
There is no harem ending. There is no harem at all. Denise and the wife are mutually exclusive so no idea how you managed to get on both routes unless you've altered saves somehow.
No, I did not altered any saves at all. Wifey was all lovey dovey with MC and was talking some threesome action with Nadine. They were talking about vacation together maybe Nadine with them and also MC was fooling around with Denise and went to vacation together. There was no acknowlegment that MC and wifey seperated but story took Denise turn.

There is no harem ending. There is no harem at all.
Thank god for that.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Kelly was just an example in that regard actually. I was trying to say if you dont say no to anyone, things got a little weird at the end. I feel like there was not enough flag for LI options. For example, Kelly says you should marry Denise and kinda force you to buy rings but at that point you can have very good relation with the wife and also Jessica may stand as LI. So, you can have all four at the same time if you add Nadine 5 but MC acts like he cut all the relations but Denise and that does not make sense.

So, I tried to say maybe we should have some bail out options. Maybe even some forced ones, for example when you go to vacation with Denise after the phone call with Kelly an option would be nice. An option like Kelly does not sound good leave Denise to go back Kelly yes/no. Or wife learns about Jessica or Denise and confronts MC or when buying rings buy only for Denise, only for Kelly, buy to no one, buy for both etc. This could lead to close some pathd and can make story more managable IMO.

Although, maybe dev is thinking an end game for fuckboi wannabe and at the end if you did not say no to anyone they could learn each other and leave the MC for good or something like that. If so, then even if storytelling is become hard to manage it can be perfect and somewhat unique in these type of games.

All in all I wish, I hope, there wont be a harem ending.
There are two things going on here:

1) Some paths are quite difficult and somewhat counter-intuitive to reach in this game. I would recommend to use the walkthrough if you find yourself on a path that you didn't want.

2) Both Kelly and the MC are a bit confused about where their relationship is headed. In my opinion, Kelly is the main love interest but both (especially the MC) are resisting it. That's why Kelly occasionally pushes the MC towards other women.

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Whuo I thought this game was abandoned, it's good that it keeps updating, haven't played it in more than a year

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I for one would welcome a Harem Ending, I played it like one. So My game Is the same jumbled mess Defenestrator.for.traitor talked about earlier. I mean there is nothing speaking about different endings, and i understand why some people would want an single Li ending or a trouple, but I'm greedy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: trauts and Ajghz

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
how the hell did i circle back to the damn cheating ass wife who is no fucking good anymore ???? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Oct 10, 2022
ImperialD, I havent played the v1.0 but you dont end up with cheating wife if you didnt want to. AFAIK, game gets a little bit confused at the end so you may want to use an earlier save to check again. Also wife shouldnt have to cheat if you choose not to, she can stay loyal and even Kelly admires her about it.

Simulacrum29, yeah if you run for harem ending game gets so weird. Like I mentioned before if dev dont us to be greedy, should have force us dump some of the girls along the way or maybe secret ending like in the witcher3. I think we need a little brush up in the story before we move on.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
We already have sex scenes with Kelly and that chubby friend I forgot the name... :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes