Oct 10, 2022
How many endings are there? I got the lovey dovey Kelly, Andrew, and preggo Chris with Jack cooking for them. Kelly suddenly wants to travel the world, Andrew gets grumpy, Kelly goes home and happily ever after. No mention of other characters whatsoever.

Don't tell me the other endings are just as underwhelming as mine.
Unfortunately it is. Denise ending is almost same.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Christine cheating with Mateo? happens only once? Any other similar event so far? EDIT. except the Christine scene would you call this a harem game?

Last edited:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
i re-did my paths with jessica, denise, christine back in september and got "...future updates" screens on jessica & denise. I dont recall seeing christine continuation though because the update was short for her path on my save. I'm expecting future updates for this game ;)

Reactions: char_2.0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
surprise, my save from near 2 years ago continues not ending on mc and wifey sleeping on bed.

Reactions: goovraedt

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
the game is not over yet, is it?

can someone please tell me in what form NTR is visible here?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's one of those routes where the devs had an idea and then thought "meh" near the end.

Like Kelly's lesbian route, it seems to fizzle out and go nowhere.

This turned out a bit like Alexandra. Good start, solid middle and WTF ending. It's like they know how to start a story, they know how to move it forward but they have absolutely no idea how to end one.

Dana's endings were okay, Alexandra's were terrible and this .... I have no words.

I sincerely hope there is more to come because if it ends on this after taking this long to get here i'm calling it now we're being trolled.
Yes this should have stayed abandoned

In coming back to it he took a massive SHIT all over everything and then ended it in like 12 renders
I have not played other games of his but I will never do so now.

OMFG what a shit show

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes this should have stayed abandoned

In coming back to it he took a massive SHIT all over everything and then ended it in like 12 renders
I have not played other games of his but I will never do so now.

OMFG what a shit show
Their games are in a weird place.

Dana is good but has too much grind and can be a bit over complicated to people not paying attention in how the endings work. That said the endings are actually pretty good. The only one that isn't is the Dana solo ending because it wasn't meant to be and only tacked on to shut people up. Basically it's a brother and sister incest game and you choose between 3 beards that he will date to cover the fact he's banging his sister. The concept is good because it's the only incest plot i've played that's believable.

Alexandra is really good until the 4th quarter. It plays like a really good mafia like game with a supernatural element side plot. Unfortunately it's like the dev got bored and rushed the ending but the ending isn't good.

Then this. It's really good until the 4th quarter. It's got choices that matter and love interests that work, even the wifes redemption run works well. Sadly the last couple of updates just feel like a rush to the finish line.

Dana works because it ties the plot at the end. If you get Dana pregnant you get the pregnancy right up until birth. You have your beard of choice move in and get to see how they all fit in together in 3 really good relationships and you have the MC redeem himself at the end and take over the family business.

To go from a game that ends really well to just dropping the ball and rushing the next 2 endings on 2 games people loved is madness.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can someone please tell me in what form NTR is visible here?
When controlling the wife, you can make certain choices so she cheats on the male MC and eventually leaves him for another man.

i dont like the mc appereance if it was different i would even play it.
He's on older guy with an adult daughter and in his second marriage, he looks like that for a reason. He can't look any younger.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the game is not over yet, is it?
well based on image after kelly has come home no.

well he appears on couple games and his origin (not really but based where i saw him 1st) is on bad hero (not recommended) where he was criminal until dev changed bh mc's model.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not much can be said on update, it was just talk, talk and talk until end.

scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Oct 10, 2022
I thought maybe I should write the endings with some guidance. There will be spoilers after this point, read it with caution.

• Christine ending: MC ends up with the wife in this ending. Its probably the most easy to get, either refuse Matt with wife choices or answer timidly at least once or say dont know Matt at shopping and finally for last option when MC want to get naughty say yes. All of them leads to Christine ending.
Alternatives If you wanna see Nadine threesome say Yes to good reaction wife Nadine kiss.​
If you wanna continue with Kelly say Yes to is she wanna be in relationship with MC
If you wanna see Christine pregnant say Yes to off the pill
If you want MC cheats wifey with Jessica offer help with her son no diffence at the epilogue.
  • Denise ending: Go boldly for wife questions then say Yes to do you know Matt question when shopping. it will lead wife to cheating path. At this point game gave you last bail out option for cheating. Say No when MC want to get naughty with wife. This will lead cheating. When MC hang outs with Denise, say Yes to are you serious question at sauna. This will lead Denise ending. As Denise main alternative to wife, story goes more or less same with as wife with Denise after this point.
Alternatives If you want to Kelly as a mistress say Yes to relationship question after vacation.​
If you wanna see a little baby brother to Kelly say Yes to pregnancy question.
If you want MC cheats wifey with Jessica offer help with her son, no difference at the epilogue.
  • Jessica ending: Wife should cheat for this ending. So do as same as Denise ending. When MC and Denise hanging out in the sauna say No to the are you serious question. Then Offer help to Jessica with her son. Basically straight forward after that.
Alternatives If you want to Kelly as a mistress say Yes to relationship question after vacation.​
  • Kelly ending: Wife cheats as always then say No to Denise at the sauna and DONT offer help to Jessica with her son. After business trip, say YES to relationship with MC. After that pretty much straught forward.

• Single ending: Wife cheats as always, then say No to Denise at sauna and DONT offer help to Jessica. After business trip say No to relationship with MC. This will lead lonely MC ending.
IMO endings are best to worst like this Kelly>Jessica>Christine>Denise>Single

Kelly ending has best epilogue and Jessica ending has most normal family feeling, also has perfect ending for cheating wife. If there was no Kelly incident Christine ending is the happiest but with Kelly incident feels a little bit weird. Denise ending was very bad I think, its more of a business deal than a marriage and Kelly wasnt seem happy enough. Though, there is little Christine cameo for this ending if Denise got pregnant. No explanation needed for single ending I think.

There are probably few more alternatives but I havent checked them yet. Especially for Robert. I didnt like that guy he has serious serial killer vibe. Also, I couldnt reach an ending for Darla except Derek and if not I think dev missed serious opportunity for Darla&Kelly ending. Also also, although you can get Kelly as your mistress, epilogues doesnt have any difference in that regards. Maybe its related to Robert stuff I am not sure.

Few point to check; if you go loyal wife and cheating MC route, so called harem route, game gets weird. Jessica doesnt expect anything from you, so thats okay but Denise and Christine paths merge. Both side invites you to vacation then MC goes to vacation with Denise then returns to wife. Epilogue goes with Denise ending but there is no indication MC ended things woth wife. Also, if the wife only attempts to cheat with various reasons like not bold enough etc MC just accepts it. It is weird at best I think.

Anyways this is one of my favourite games and all in all, it doesnt have the worst ending. Also, without completed tag I think its open to some brush ups. If ever Dev reads this, thank you for your hard work.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
It's been like 5+ years so it's better to end the game with a pregnancy tag as one of the ending. Going any longer quite could harm this game's reputation since we're constantly introduced with newer games that has better models with the same plot so end it on a good note.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Me agree , feels like Popo plays as Erik in Big Brother
He reminds me of Niko Bellic from GTA IV so it is kinda hard for me to hate him personally.

There was another game that got abandoned where the MC looked like Liam neeson...at least to me. "Our fate" I think it was called.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
do you see tag? no.

at least 1 more and based on this update quite a many unless next update is big.
Like Daastaan007 I was also a bit confused. I didn't anything on this forum because I didn't want spoilers, but I also expected it to be finished, given the 1.0 version number.

Version 1.0 generally means the dev thinks it's finished, there may be some small updates / improvements but the main thing is completed.

"Completed" is just a tag that F95Zone puts on it, sometimes it's more accurate than other times...

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes