Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What makes the endings feel even worse is many side characters don't get mentioned at all.

For example: I got an ending where MC, Kelly, and Chris live together, Jack visits from time to time, and Nadine is a good friend to Chris. However, no mention of Darla, the nerd, the doctor, the secretary, etc.

Should've gone with how Good Girl Gone Bad or Long Live the Princess end their story; show the side characters' endings alongside the main ones.

Reactions: Sweet Force

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
bug:

if you don't kiss denise, and you let christine go off and be a whore, eventually you show up at day12nochris5, where denise says "i showed you what i can do with my mouth...". but that scene, day11nochris2conti2, never happened; it only happens when denisekiss == True.

well that ending was kinda disappointing ... "and they all lived mediocracally ever after"

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
well that ending was kinda disappointing ... "and they all lived mediocracally ever after"
For a game which I think is a fairly realistic portrayal of F/D incest, I think that's not so bad.

After all, most people live rather "mediocracally" so if you further complicate your life with an impossible relationship, then it is probably not going to be better than mediocre.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes