cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1.0 on avns can mean anything, upto dev on what numbering he/she wants to start and is 0.9 actually 0.90 or 0.09 or 1.0 being 0.1 or something else.

MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
This Game is overall Good but the ending of this version got me depressed and kinda traumatized cause it comes so close to reality a Daughter loving his father while knowing that he has his wife and things are going good she can't continue there sexual relationship she can't gather the courage to get off with some other guy she didn't loved
I wish it could have come to an happy ending but i know there is no way that those father and daughter gonna be together in the end

MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
I have one Question for the developer how the fuck delra or whatever her friend name is didn't got to fuck his Dad Why You messed up the things with her it's like a cockblock and it's worse than blue balls the shower scene with Andrew and delra got me exited and in the end nothing gonna happen between than Fck you!!
Make something happen between them and i will be your patreon i promise!

MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
Like Daastaan007 I was also a bit confused. I didn't anything on this forum because I didn't want spoilers, but I also expected it to be finished, given the 1.0 version number.

Version 1.0 generally means the dev thinks it's finished, there may be some small updates / improvements but the main thing is completed.

"Completed" is just a tag that F95Zone puts on it, sometimes it's more accurate than other times...
Vro how can this be finished without that Darla girl having any Scene with Andrew is Dev mind got messed up or did he just Forgot?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Vro how can this be finished without that Darla girl having any Scene with Andrew is Dev mind got messed up or did he just Forgot?
not completed yet.

also you could put your rantings on 1 post instead 3.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
My disappointment can't be contained in 1 post every was so good and suddenly everything turned upside down
It's a bit strange but at the same time I would have hated a rushed ending more.
This story deserves worthy endings and, given the time it has been in development, I have no problem with waiting a few more months.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I didn't think that the 1.0 update was the end but in his new patreon post it seems that he is already working on his new project.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I didn't think that the 1.0 update was the end but in his new patreon post it seems that he is already working on his new project.
I mean the Dev Logs posted by Walter clearly stated he was wrapping it up.

Then the way he ends each path shows he could barely be bothered to care to finish so in his head he was moving on to the next and it shows in the content released.

And then he put 1.0 and if you follow any other game of his he puts a percentage of how done he feels the game is so .9 is 90% and when he feels they are done he puts 1.0

Would have been better to let this stay abandoned and never get hopes up.

It is now a shitty crap pile of a VN that will never get more.
And I've learned my lesson that this dev is one to ignore for any future project.

(EDIT)
Yngling search thread for posts by Walter Victor as he has posted all the Patreon info
He kept us informed the whole way.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Before jumping to conclusions, it would be very nice if someone could post the Patreon posts here...

jaw1986baby the latest Patreon post shared by Walter Victor was the one from 27th November.

There were posts on 5th December (about IR 1.0) and 23rd December (about his new project). It would be nice if someone could share both of these.

Several people, including cxx seem convinced that IR is not yet completed.

After playing the latest update, I have to agree. It's not a rushed ending, it's completely open and several story arcs definitely needs to be concluded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Several people seem convinced that IR is not yet completed.

After playing the latest update, I have to agree. It's not a rushed ending, it's completely open and several story arcs definitely needs to be concluded.
well nothing concludes and after last scene there is dev's msg saying more to come.

Reactions: Yngling

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Before jumping to conclusions, it would be very nice if someone could post the Patreon posts here...

jaw1986baby the latest Patreon post shared by Walter Victor was the one from 27th November.

There were posts on 5th December (about IR 1.0) and 23rd December (about his new project). It would be nice if someone could share both of these.

well nothing concludes and after last scene there is dev's msg saying more to come.
I could be wrong but:

I feel like the "more to come" is simply the end of code that he forgot said that. It has automatically said that at the end of all releases. He was so lazy and in such a hurry to bail he left that there because I doubt he even play tested.

IMO

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Your wish is my command! ;)

The developer's latest post regarding v1.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IR 1.0

Hey

Sorry for being a little late, had a few RL issues to deal with. But it's done.

You'll find it free on itch. The android port isn't uploaded yet . Should be tomorrow or the day after.

I've tried to clean up as many bugs as I could, but doubtless there are more. As reports come in, I'll make the fixes.

You may have nothiced that the patreon has been paused. It will remain paused until I release a demo for my next project. And if you guys like it, we'll go from there.

I'm sure many of you are curious about that. As I've said before, I've had this idea rattling around in my head for about a year now. Won't spoil it now, but it involves superheroes xD

As with any new porject, it will take a while to get off the groud. There are a lot of resouces that I have to gather, test, etc.....

I'll keep you updated as I go, but I can't give you a timline for the demo release. Hopefully in late January. But I can't say.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.

Best regards

Ptolemy

I see nothing here that indicates there will be anything more to come for Intimate Relations. :cry:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And here is the latest info about the developer's next project from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merry Christmas

Hey

Still gathering assets for the project. This image is one of what will be our main girls.

Still gathering assets, testing lighting etc.....

Just wanted to make a post and wish you all Merry Christmas

Best regards

Ptolemy

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Your wish is my command! ;)

I've tried to clean up as many bugs as I could, but doubtless there are more. As reports come in, I'll make the fixes.

You may have nothiced that the patreon has been paused. It will remain paused until I release a demo for my next project. And if you guys like it, we'll go from there.

I see nothing here that indicates there will be anything more to come for Intimate Relations. :cry:
Weird... He must see that it's not completed as well...
At least it seems their will be a final bug-fix version...

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like the "more to come" is simply the end of code that he forgot said that. It has automatically said that at the end of all releases. He was so lazy and in such a hurry to bail he left that there because I doubt he even play tested.
true but we'll see. at least on alexandra he remembered to remove that.

still feels incomplete.

Reactions: Sweet Force
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes