Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you already have cheating scenes with your mom? only NOT lesbian :unsure:
There is no mom in this, MC is a middle aged guy with an adult daughter.

what do you mean by this ? are we forced to keep the cheating wife ?
Wife leaves on the cheating route, she doesn't cheat on the route she stays.

Simulacrum29, yeah if you run for harem ending game gets so weird.
It gets weird because it shouldn't be possible.

The doctor and the wife are mutually exclusive. Doc shouldn't get with the MC that's still married. It should not be possible and makes me think people been fucking around with saves.

Oct 10, 2022

The doctor and the wife are mutually exclusive. Doc shouldn't get with the MC that's still married. It should not be possible and makes me think people been fucking around with saves.
Well I definitely didnt fuck around with the saves but wife, doc and kelly is with MC on my run. Wife and the gym girl was talking about threesome on vacation then suddenly MC goes to vacation with doc then Kelly force you to buy rings. Thats why I said game got confused because according to story goes two of them should be exclusive but it happens on same run.

Edit: Although I shold mention this is for v0.9 not for v1.0

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So if you stay with the wife and end things with Kelly it seems like you just relapse into a shitty relationship with the wife except now shes pregnant? way to go dev.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I just took a look at the pictures, is there NTR with the daughter? I saw some pictures of her kissing other men.
Looks like there are two of us I'm interested to know about that too.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I still can't find any new scene there. The ending still same with before.
I guess we should start a new game and looks for another path.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ImperialD, I havent played the v1.0 but you dont end up with cheating wife if you didnt want to. AFAIK, game gets a little bit confused at the end so you may want to use an earlier save to check again. Also wife shouldnt have to cheat if you choose not to, she can stay loyal and even Kelly admires her about it.

Simulacrum29, yeah if you run for harem ending game gets so weird. Like I mentioned before if dev dont us to be greedy, should have force us dump some of the girls along the way or maybe secret ending like in the witcher3. I think we need a little brush up in the story before we move on.
yeah .. not true bud ... its taken me back to her in a few times i've played .....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just took a look at the pictures, is there NTR with the daughter? I saw some pictures of her kissing other men.
It's one of those routes where the devs had an idea and then thought "meh" near the end.

Like Kelly's lesbian route, it seems to fizzle out and go nowhere.

This turned out a bit like Alexandra. Good start, solid middle and WTF ending. It's like they know how to start a story, they know how to move it forward but they have absolutely no idea how to end one.

Dana's endings were okay, Alexandra's were terrible and this .... I have no words.

I sincerely hope there is more to come because if it ends on this after taking this long to get here i'm calling it now we're being trolled.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
It's one of those routes where the devs had an idea and then thought "meh" near the end.

Like Kelly's lesbian route, it seems to fizzle out and go nowhere.

This turned out a bit like Alexandra. Good start, solid middle and WTF ending. It's like they know how to start a story, they know how to move it forward but they have absolutely no idea how to end one.

Dana's endings were okay, Alexandra's were terrible and this .... I have no words.

I sincerely hope there is more to come because if it ends on this after taking this long to get here i'm calling it now we're being trolled.
There's probably another update but the new content is in a file called "epilogues" so there's probably not much left.

I get the impression he loses interest after a while and then just wants to get his games done as soon as possible so he can move on to something else. it really sucks because there's pretty much always a bunch of things that end up leading nowhere or are left unexplained as he just rushes an unsatisfying ending.

It was pretty obvious this game would suffer the same fate since the update that came out after he "finished" Alexandra just screamed incoming rushed ending.

Reactions: Smirniy

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Andrew was a stoic man, caught in a world of turbulent desires.
And through it all, the eccentricities and infidelities, he remained stiff just as he started.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

It's actually possible to start both Love Chris and Denise routes. The game will get confused and "combined" the routes like a Frankenstein's monster.

Not sure if it's still possible in current version though.

Reactions: Nulldev

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
How many endings are there? I got the lovey dovey Kelly, Andrew, and preggo Chris with Jack cooking for them. Kelly suddenly wants to travel the world, Andrew gets grumpy, Kelly goes home and happily ever after. No mention of other characters whatsoever.

Don't tell me the other endings are just as underwhelming as mine.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes