parceload

Nov 14, 2017
For a game which I think is a fairly realistic portrayal of F/D incest, I think that's not so bad.

After all, most people live rather "mediocracally" so if you further complicate your life with an impossible relationship, then it is probably not going to be better than mediocre.
oh, definitely agree. this is 100% the most realistic F/D i've seen in a game like this.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Is this game completed? I got a screen at the end that said there would be more content. And I notice the absence of a completed tag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game completed? I got a screen at the end that said there would be more content. And I notice the absence of a completed tag.
yes and no. dev hasn't stated that game is complete so no tag while could say that game is completed.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
yes and no. dev hasn't stated that game is complete so no tag while could say that game is completed.
That's disappointing. I feel like there are missed opportunities here. I was fully expecting Jack and Christine to have some content together....oh well.

Reactions: Yngling

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
anyone know this game. looks like this daughter but with red hair and works in a office 1 of the scenes she had to pretend be a sex doll and fat guy fucked her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any news on this or did it go on the back burner again for another 2 years or so?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes