MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
really hope the daughter fucks other people than the dad in future episodes
I don't see it happening. That would be NTR and then most of the forum would want to roast the dev on a stake. Making an NTR AVN from the start is one thing (can simply see the tag and ignore it) but sucker punching everyone with that? Yeah, his AVN career would be pretty much over if he didn't change his name, he'd lose half his income like Mr. Dot did with SSL, and that NTR scene was pretty mild (2LI's eating each other's pussies behind the MC's back) before it got removed the update after.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't see it happening. That would be NTR and then most of the forum would want to roast the dev on a stake. Making an NTR AVN from the start is one thing (can simply see the tag and ignore it) but sucker punching everyone with that? Yeah, his AVN career would be pretty much over if he didn't change his name, he'd lose half his income like Mr. Dot did with SSL, and that NTR scene was pretty mild (2LI's eating each other's pussies behind the MC's back) before it got removed the update after.
Perhaps you missed it, but there is NTR in this game already. The wife can cheat on the MC if you make the right choices early in the game.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Good point out of context, but this game already has NTR for both male and female characters from the start.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And it's more with the wife because the daughter only exchanged a few kisses until now

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
he lost half his income for THAT? So many precious snowflakes on patreon, it seems :HideThePain: Or they just overestimate themselves :WeSmart:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game HAS NTR.

3dcg animated big tits cheating creampie dilf female protagonist handjob lesbian male protagonist masturbation mobile game multiple protagonist netorare oral sex pregnancy urination vaginal sex voyeurism

It's had NTR from the start.

MC's wife gets fucked by the gym dude and his black fiend.

MC's daughter has a boyfriend at the start, fucks her female best friend, flirts around with her dads boss a bit and also kinda has a thing going with the IT guy.

There is a very high chance that what you said isn't going to happen IS going to happen. The guy mentioned already ahs a thing with the daughter.

NTR's been present since it launched so no idea why you bothered with that rant. It was also in Dana his first game and has 2 LI's fucking each other in Alexandra.

Ptolemy has been around for years and it didn't cause any problems.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I'm looking forward to that Tag update because tagging lots of these games with NTR really doesn't do justice. If anyone stay away from Dreaming of Dana because there is sharing involved they would be missing out on an amazing Romance game, It wasn't vanilla by all standards as it had Incest involved, but it felt like one of the best Vanillas. Having the option to see 1-2 scenes with NTR or Sharing routes does not make the game NTR game.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I'm looking forward to that Tag update because tagging lots of these games with NTR really doesn't do justice. If anyone stay away from Dreaming of Dana because there is sharing involved they would be missing out on an amazing Romance game, It wasn't vanilla by all standards as it had Incest involved, but it felt like one of the best Vanillas. Having the option to see 1-2 scenes with NTR or Sharing routes does not make the game NTR game.
I tried DoD back on 8-6-23, even though I loathe sandboxes almost as much as NTR (the hardcore variety, ie scenes where the MC actually catches an LI cheating with another dude or outright gets cucked). I got as far as the Dana/Andrea scene in the VIP area, and that was about all I could take of grinding stats by doing the same shit over and over, searching places at different times to see if anything changed, and other typical sandbox crap. At that point I seemed to hit a wall and simply just got bored/annoyed. If it had a .pdf WT I might suck it up and finish it, but I shouldn't have to go through such struggles when I just wanna read a story, make some choices, and fap to some scenes.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
sharing isnt any better then the other, if they are so desperate to need the cuck money sure go for it but that is a short time gain, and a long time loss.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm guessing this game either died out .. or the dev gave up on it .... i mean its been almost a year since last update :(

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The game HAS NTR.

3dcg animated big tits cheating creampie dilf female protagonist handjob lesbian male protagonist masturbation mobile game multiple protagonist netorare oral sex pregnancy urination vaginal sex voyeurism

It's had NTR from the start.

MC's wife gets fucked by the gym dude and his black fiend.

MC's daughter has a boyfriend at the start, fucks her female best friend, flirts around with her dads boss a bit and also kinda has a thing going with the IT guy.

There is a very high chance that what you said isn't going to happen IS going to happen. The guy mentioned already ahs a thing with the daughter.

NTR's been present since it launched so no idea why you bothered with that rant. It was also in Dana his first game and has 2 LI's fucking each other in Alexandra.

Ptolemy has been around for years and it didn't cause any problems.
I know there is incest between dad and daughter if you play that path, but was there any incest path between the wife and her military son that she meets?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes