cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will the next update finally have something cool with the daughter and the bald man lol
who knows, post 2 days ago said that update should be ready on next weekend aka this.

that dev log post was about new game not this most likely.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Will there be any cheating with daughter or is it just with wife:unsure::LOL:

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I absolutely love the storyline where the wife leaves for the other guy, because its the most realistic depiction of what happens in that scenario I wish more stories would stay a little more grounded like this.

Reactions: Lustfallen

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Before downloading this VN, I have one question. and the question is this - in relation to the netorare tag, whose children will be in the pregnant belly? is MC will be father or rival will be?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Before downloading this VN, I have one question. and the question is this - in relation to the netorare tag, whose children will be in the pregnant belly? is MC will be father or rival will be?
no preggos atm, in future? who knows.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ramvivat

Jeishii

Apr 16, 2018
I wish there was a mod where I could change the characters' names. Is there anywhere I can ask for one to be made if there is not one already?

Reactions: LordWanze

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish there was a mod where I could change the characters' names. Is there anywhere I can ask for one to be made if there is not one already?
you can try with urm. works for mc, npcs might be outta range.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes