Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Hi, do you know guys if it possible to avoid having sex with Denise? I took the Matteo route with Christine and didn't make MC kiss Denise during the sauna scene and for some reason MC still end up having sex with Denise later in the story at his apartment. Is there any way to avoid this happening? I like Christine becoming Matteo's toy but I would like only daughter route for MC.
AFAIK, there is no daughter only route.

It's either Christine or Denise, but you can decide on how much you want to be involved with them.

Reactions: firered71

Aier754!

Nov 25, 2023
Anyone else have no sound for this? It's probably a easy fix or something simple I'm missing but I'm relatively new and any help would be appreciated.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anyone else have no sound for this? It's probably a easy fix or something simple I'm missing but I'm relatively new and any help would be appreciated.
Turn on a radio... or hum.

There are no sound files for this game. A few games have mods that provide music, but there is nothing like that for this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. very few games have sounds and/or music due various reasons.
2. some games have 3rd party music mod

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes