Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
It's no wonder some publishers and devs refuse to deal with them and just sell their own shit on their own site (ie EA/Origin, Ubisoft/Uplay, etc).
Yeah, it's funny seeing how many games from EA and Ubisoft are now in Game Pass. Also, Ubisoft confirmed returning to Steam in 2022.

• Sad
Reactions: underwatersparkle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, it's funny seeing how many games from EA and Ubisoft are now in Game Pass. Also, Ubisoft confirmed returning to Steam in 2022.
well many players don't want to register to n+1 sites to get their games and much less pay monthly fees to n+1 sites.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
well many players don't want to register to n+1 sites to get their games and much less pay monthly fees to n+1 sites.
Frankly, too many companies trying to set up their own subscription sites through which their own products can only be downloaded or streamed through is a very good reason why piracy flourished even more now... this applies in any industry, be it film, music, or video games. This fragmentation into multiple paywalls is a pretty great way to go destructive. :WeSmart:

I have never seen capitalism this dumb and self-destructive, but, hey, that's what you get for autonomous entities in capitalism who don't think sufficiently together to realize this. :FacePalm:

Of course, they will just fight fire with fire which is... trying to futilely combat piracy instead of realizing how to do it right which is fewer paywalls and less onerous prices (and pay their employees better, too) instead of trying to squeeze out as much as they can from very little shares of our income which, as you know, hasn't risen much at all since... 1970s, at least in the United States anyway. That pie is going to look very small decades from now if that trend continues. Raising prices, less wage raises to keep up with them... what could go wrong there? :WeSmart:

Imagine that, if wages had actually kept up with inflation, we might be able to support more game creators on Patreon and whatnot. Imagine that! But nope, big corporations must have more shares of this shrinking pie. Ridiculous. :FacePalm:

Reactions: Daasss and DA22

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Frankly, too many companies trying to set up their own subscription sites through which their own products can only be downloaded or streamed through is a very good reason why piracy flourished even more now... this applies in any industry, be it film, music, or video games. This fragmentation into multiple paywalls is a pretty great way to go destructive. :WeSmart:
right, steam came and gamepiracy dropped and later game companies smelled money and opened their portals to sell their games exclusively and then piracy rose again.

same thing with movies and tv-shows, netflix came and piracy dropped and then every fricking studio opened their own streaming service and as expected piracy rose again since not many are willing to pay 10 bucks per month on half a dozen services.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
right, steam came and gamepiracy dropped and later game companies smelled money and opened their portals to sell their games exclusively and then piracy rose again.

same thing with movies and tv-shows, netflix came and piracy dropped and then every fricking studio opened their own streaming service and as expected piracy rose again since not many are willing to pay 10 bucks per month on half a dozen services.
I have netflix and man is hard to even know theres new series in the other plataforms since i dont sub them, is completly unreal to sub to all of them, paying double for netflix to have it all woud be much better

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have netflix and man is hard to even know theres new series in the other plataforms since i dont sub them, is completly unreal to sub to all of them, paying double for netflix to have it all woud be much better
well here newspapers in their online versions advertise ("recommend") series and movies on various streaming services and those streamers also advertise on regular tv occasionally (disney most since it has it's own tv-channel after it bought fox).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if all devs would need to do chars from scratch then there would like a updates once in a 6 months and much less avns.

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
avoid NTR? I recommend during the conversation when Christine how to answer is to choose "boldly" (two moments in the gym) and in the clothing store when Christine buys underwear and when Matt (trainer from the gym) comes over her, then choose that Christine does not know him. Then Christine will think and dress up only for MC.

Choosing "submit" is only when you make a choice in the store that you know the trainer - you don't want "NTR" and let Christine think about him, just choose "no"
Which game is in the first gif?

firered71

Jan 19, 2019
Hi, do you know guys if it possible to avoid having sex with Denise? I took the Matteo route with Christine and didn't make MC kiss Denise during the sauna scene and for some reason MC still end up having sex with Denise later in the story at his apartment. Is there any way to avoid this happening? I like Christine becoming Matteo's toy but I would like only daughter route for MC.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes