Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Some info from the developer about this release:

To access the new scenes Andrew need to have rejected Christine, Denise and Jessica. Or never started with them. As I said. This update is all Kelly.

And we're almost done with IR. I'm thinking 2 or maybe 3 more updates and it will be finished.

I have another story rolling around in my mind for the past year or so. But we'll talk about that once IR is done.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
She gets used twice by a black dude after the gym-idiot and we do not see her anymore (Thank God)
I mean my path was to ditch the wife not watch the stupid shit she did after we kicked her ass out..... (Shrug)
Tbh Ptolemy is way better at writing female characters than men. If you replaced any of them with a cactus you'd barely be able to tell the difference.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
how can I reject Denise? I didn't kiss her in the sauna but later I end up having sex with her.
I know I can reject her if I spend the day with Christine but that brings me to the Christine path.
So my actual question is how can I reject everyone except Kelly?

Edit: Okay as I continued playing I realised that I reject Denise somehow and the sex was just for fun I guess and it didn't end up in a relationship.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Tbh Ptolemy is way better at writing female characters than men. If you replaced any of them with a cactus you'd barely be able to tell the difference.
Not to mention Ptolemy's male protags almost always have this 'dead stare'. It's very noticeable in Haley's Story and Life With Mary.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not to mention Ptolemy's male protags almost always have this 'dead stare'. It's very noticeable in Haley's Story and Life With Mary.
I didn't think that Ptolemy actually worked on Life With Mary. I thought that he was the one who poached Viit and one other guy away to create Haley's Story. The latter is an incest game, and LikesBlondes didn't want anything to do with incest.

At any rate, the similarities in coding and art between Life With Mary, Haley's Story, Rebirth and The Taming of the Brat are uncanny. The coding style and naming conventions are identical. Intimate relations doesn't have anything similar. This game, like Alexandra, is Ptolemy-only. The coding in this game is a complete mess. The same could be said for his previous game, Dreaming of Dana.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
how can I reject Denise? I didn't kiss her in the sauna but later I end up having sex with her.
I know I can reject her if I spend the day with Christine but that brings me to the Christine path.
So my actual question is how can I reject everyone except Kelly?

Edit: Okay as I continued playing I realised that I reject Denise somehow and the sex was just for fun I guess and it didn't end up in a relationship.
That is a bug that never got fixed. Random Denise sex when you have rejected Christine. You get it if you are Kelly alone or Jessica path with Kelly because.... bad coding (shrug)

The good news is that scene does not accidentally throw you onto the milk chocolate love path. So you see all your Jessica and/or Kelly stuff.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I didn't think that Ptolemy actually worked on Life With Mary. I thought that he was the one who poached Viit and one other guy away to create Haley's Story. The latter is an incest game, and LikesBlondes didn't want anything to do with incest.

At any rate, the similarities in coding and art between Life With Mary, Haley's Story, Rebirth and The Taming of the Brat are uncanny. The coding style and naming conventions are identical. Intimate relations doesn't have anything similar. This game, like Alexandra, is Ptolemy-only. The coding in this game is a complete mess. The same could be said for his previous game, Dreaming of Dana.
The copywriting and dialogues are similar between those games too.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update

Hi

Working on the next update. We're getting to the epilogues phase now. I'm thinking 2 more updates with the current release schedule. Maybe 3.

Thought I am tempted to just do one big update for all of it. I'll keep you guys in the loop.

The android port will be uploaded tonight. Same link as before.

Best regards

Ptolemy

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from developer at Patreon:

Progress update

Hi

Decided to make one big update when it's finished. The game will have 5 completely distinct ending. each with a couple of variations.

Managed to finish 2 so far. And about half way on a third.

I was planning to release an update with what I've done so far this weekend. But with the third ending only half way done, I've decided against it.

So, about two and a half endings left to do.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.

Best regards

Ptolemy

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so DEV already doing the ending.
I mean, there a kiss with that dude and nothing else.
I expected debauchery here. she fucking the dude and his friends.
but it seems the DEV just want to end it so he can create another vanilla game.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Does Kelly and Christine fool around eventually at one point?. They're tension is palpable
I don't think they will, it would take more time and if I understand correctly we are near to the end.
Even Kelly's bff has no improvement towards the MC, and that was mentioned multiple times.

Reactions: JaszMan

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Progress update

Hi

Getting there. The script is all done.

Mostly just animations left to render. That should take another week.

Then a week of testing, I'm thinking. Since so many of the choices up till now will play a part.

All in all, it should be ready in a couple of weeks. That's my thinking.

I'll keep you informed.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Progress update

Hi

Getting there. The script is all done.

Mostly just animations left to render. That should take another week.

Then a week of testing, I'm thinking. Since so many of the choices up till now will play a part.

All in all, it should be ready in a couple of weeks. That's my thinking.

I'll keep you informed.
Any chance we can get an official word from him on the "paths" or maybe the "endings"

If not how to get them at least how many there are to get.

(EDIT)
OK so the word is 5 endings:
-Christine
-Denise
-Jessica
-Kelly alone

Those 4 seem like pretty obvious and distinct paths. But I wonder what the 5th will be. Obvious variations for the first 3 would be, end it with Kelly versus continue with Kelly on the side.

Walter Victor if you get any other info on the paths/endings as to specifics (as opposed to my speculations) we, of course, would appreciate all you do to keep us informed. So Thank you very much all your updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes