a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 11:53 AM
Patrons only
Dec 18 at 9:52pm

Hi As you can probably see from the pic, the next patch will be an IR one.

Struggling to put an exact date on it. If I follow the normal schedule, it would be released on New Year's eve. Well, that's not going to happen really. I'll probably won't be working then.

December is a strange month, with all the holidays. So, I'm saying that the patch will be released around New Year's. Cant set a day yet. But I'll be making regular progress updates every few days, as always. And as I progress with the work, I'll be able to be more exact.

Sorry I can't say more now. But it's hard to make a schedule.

That's it for now As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 11:53 AM
Patrons only
Dec 18 at 9:52pm

Hi As you can probably see from the pic, the next patch will be an IR one.

Struggling to put an exact date on it. If I follow the normal schedule, it would be released on New Year's eve. Well, that's not going to happen really. I'll probably won't be working then.

December is a strange month, with all the holidays. So, I'm saying that the patch will be released around New Year's. Cant set a day yet. But I'll be making regular progress updates every few days, as always. And as I progress with the work, I'll be able to be more exact.

Sorry I can't say more now. But it's hard to make a schedule.

That's it for now As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy
I guess white girl and black hair=IR

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Lol ... DoDn cameos in the bar.
Man, I like this one than DoDn. I hope the game aren't put too much branches like DoDn. But I don't think Ptolemy will do that as not all people love Incest theme and he do a lot theme on a game. Also ... might sound selfish, but I want him to focus on this one and throw away DoDn ... hehehehe ...

Anyway, I love with simplistic VN mechanic. Instead choosing multi choice dialog, which can or can't mean anything, this one are more better and easy to tracked without the need of Walkthrough.

But sadly, even with a team consist of more than 5 people, working on 2 project mean a slow progression or short update content. One can only hope for so much.

It's funny ... Strange old man from DmD, Mother of DoDs and bigger boobs version of BB's Lisa. What a nice combo.

Reactions: DavidTurner

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Yesterday at 4:22 AM

Hi

Since it's Christmas Day I'll make this very quick.

Good news.

The past few days have been VERY productive. We're well over 120 renders so far.

3 more scenes to do. And since it's the holidays and I haven't gone anywhere this year, I'll have the time do dedicate to the patch. Not today. Today is for family. But tomorrow is free. And the next 3 days at work are short days. Don't know how you say that in english. But all I'll have to do is go over there, make the factory hasn't been sucked in by a vortex/black hole, and head home.

So the patch will be coming this weekend. Probably Saturday.

I'll make another post between now and then to let you know.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support.

And Merry Christmas everyone.

Ptolemy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 7:56 AM

Hi
As promised, I can now give you an exact date.
Well, all of the renders are done. What's left is to finish up the dialogue, and the coding.

As usual it takes a little longer with IR than it takes with Dana.

But I see no reason not to be done this Saturday.
So, I'm setting the release date to this Saturday. Will probably be somewhat late in the evening. But it will be this Saturday.

That's it for now. Next post will be the patch.
As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
So, update is quite short and I don't like story - I mean how author made father-daugther relations. Maybe I expected something more? Or more erotic, slower. It looks like Ptolemy compressed >4 episodes into one update and rushed story NOW.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes