Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
My download hasn't finished yet, but I'm wondering: Will I need a patch file at some point?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
So, update is quite short and I don't like story - I mean how author made father-daugther relations. Maybe I expected something more? Or more erotic, slower. It looks like Ptolemy compressed >4 episodes into one update and rushed story NOW.
Sorry you feel that way, but it's not rushed. We're on ver 0.30.
This is my experience on how relationships like this pan out. Minus the incest :p
I meant high tension relationships. When that dam breaks, it's a flood, not a trickle. Maybe your experiences are different than mine.
But the game won't end with consumation. That's not how I envision it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks again, Ptolemy! And thank you, TechCarmin.

Here's an unofficial fix for some minor errors in day6.rpy and day7.rpy. This is only for the path where Christine rejects Andrew in the end of day 6 and Andrew doesn't kiss hot doc in the sauna. Other possible path lines where they differ from each other, are untouched. Things that are fixed:
- The name "Andrew" displayed instead of "Christine" in a dialog with Matteo in the end of day 6;
- a typo (wrong kind of bracket) at the start of day 7;
- in the dialog between Andrew and doc on the street - "Do you ever stop working?" is probably what Andrew should ask there, not doc. So I switched them for that question;
- some little spelling, grammar and other errors that I noticed in dialogs. I hope I didn't "fix" them the wrong way, because English isn't my native language, either.

Just extract the attached fix 7z archive into your game root folder (where the exe file is), let it overwrite original files.

If anyone (@Ptolemy , maybe?) wants to look at all the differences between original day6.rpy and day7.rpy, maybe before replacing their originals (or just fix their original files by patching, not replacing them), standard patch files are attached, too.
(Notepad++ displays patch files nicely in color, BTW - easier to read)

I hope you don't mind, Pto?

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
This is my experience on how relationships like this pan out. Minus the incest :p
I meant high tension relationships. When that dam breaks, it's a flood, not a trickle. Maybe your experiences are different than mine.
are you going to make any threesome scenes with the mc and his wife and daughter?

Reactions: Zero919

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
I meant high tension relationships. When that dam breaks, it's a flood, not a trickle.
Speaking of tension, I think this story lacks it.

Via the shifting perspectives we know the dad is into the daughter, the daughter into the dad. We also know that both have problems with their current relationships. That removes all the tension because we know everyone's inner thoughts. It also makes things predictable because the story writes itself in our heads as easily as in yours.

The tension is there in the story between the characters but we the player are not along for that ride. In real life relationships the damn breaks when you go from "I like them but I can't tell if they like me" to "Oh wow they're into me!".

I'm a supporter of your work and a fan of your work ethic and professionalism. This story is what it is but maybe for a future game consider limiting what's revealed from different character perspectives. Seeing things from the perspective of the other character should enhance the tension, not remove it.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Ptolemy, don't listen to the haters, man, I thought the last episode was flawless. And now there's room for actual character development, not just sex and sexual tension.

If they don't like it, tell them to go code their own stuff.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Ptolemy, don't listen to the haters, man, I thought the last episode was flawless. And now there's room for actual character development, not just sex and sexual tension.

If they don't like it, tell them to go code their own stuff.
Lol. No worries.
I'm famous for not listening to what people demand of me :p
The truth is that you can never please everyone. And if you try, you end up with an incoherent mess.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Ptolemy, you have to have a plan and pretty much stick to it. You don't and shit hits the fan before you know it. I for one was never satisfied with your storytelling skills, might wanna invest in hiring at least a good writer. What attracted me to your games was the nice, realistic graphics and decent enough gameplay. I wouldn't mind more freedom of choice but I can live with what it is. Keep up the good work!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just checked the other path (with Christine in the park) and made some corrections in dialogs that seemed appropriate, please don't hate me for messing with it. :angel:
Also, some addtional ones for the identical parts of the different paths.

Reactions: bernthal

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry, just to clarify, the game won't include consummation, or it will but the game doesn't end at that point and will continue beyond that? Personally hoping for the latter.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I had to post that I liked the encounter with Dana and her brother at the bar scene..! Really enjoyed "Dreaming of Dana". It goes even so far that it makes me a bit sad not to see more of them. But @Ptolemy has proven that he/she knows how to write characters, so I am sure "Intimate Relations" is going to be a worthy replacement.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Really love new update, the relationship is moving faster but I enjoy, no tease.
Kelly is love Kelly is life Goodbye my wife See you in the afterlife

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes