Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I am enjoying this work of storytelling art been following dreaming of dana since it was only up to the dana breaking up with fiance part and this game really got my attention

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
not yet, but they're getting there, the premise is a failing marriage, and a daughter and father gaining an attraction toward each other

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
can anyone give me the change-logs from v.0-25 to (now) v.0-30? :) are there any MAJOR CHANGES...or is it still just meh changes..?
Oh there's some real juicy stuff in there. Don't wanna spoil it. Find out by playing it.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Plans
Patrons only
Jan 4 at 12:07am
Hi

Well, I'll just lay out my plans for January.

This month I plan on releasing 2 Dana updates, and one IR update. Also the alpha of the prologue for the post Dana game.

The first Dana update will be not this weekend but the next one, as usual. As for IR, I'm not sure. Just released one a few days ago, so it will probably be near the end of the month.

I hope to have the alpha for the prologue of the post Dana game ready this weekend but I'm not making a promise on that. Most of the renders and the dialogue are done, but since it's a new project there's a lot of coding that I have to do from scratch. So, we'll see.

(Added message.)
Today I'll also be posting a new version of the patcher for testing. I'll need about 20 testers, so I'll release it to 10+ patrons only. The reason for this, is that I'm testing the server. And I want to limit the logins for now. Till I can make sure that it can handle the traffic with no problems. If everything goes well, and there's no reason why it shouldn't, no future download will be over 30MB's. And the patcher will no longer trigger your antivirus.

Also, some uncertain news. I've been postponing a promotion at work. I had hopes that at some point patreon will make up the difference in salary. But I have to throw the towel in on that. They were about to offer it to someone else, and I couldn't delay any longer. I'll be starting in my new position in mid February.

How will this affect releases? I don't know. On one hand, I'll have fever office hours to deal with, and I can work more from home. On the other, I'll have monthly business trips. How all this will work out, I'm not sure.

I've spoken with some of the people who help me with rendering. Maybe I can prepare more renders while I'm home and with a lighter schedule, and have them render while I'm away. I can't tell you how it will work out till I actually do it.

That's it for now.

Will keep you updated every few days on the next Dana patch, and the prologue.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support.

Ptolemy

May be subject to extreme change!! Do to present Circumstance.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
DOD is going to be done by the end of Feb. As for the other games, we make TBD.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
If I see one more "should of" instead of "should've" I'm going to scream!

(Edit, not to mention who's <> whose etc)

("I'm trying too look out for you" /slams head on desk/)

(Edit 2, please, for the love of all that is holy, let me proof-read this! I like the story, but the grammar is making my left eye twitch!)

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

(Edit 2, please, for the love of all that is holy, let me proof-read this! I like the story, but the grammar is making my left eye twitch!)
You will have to ask @Ptolemy about that here's an invite to the Discord Easiest way to get in contact with any of us is on Discord. FYI folks it's an open invite to all

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017

I love @Ptolemy's work (never understood or liked the whole incest fetish before, but I fell for DoDana for the story and characters... hard!), but this has been eating at me, too! I'm not the grammar or spelling police, but the "should of" instead of "should've" or "should have" just kills me... I'm similarly taken out of the moment by "two/to/too" being misused... And "your/you're..." And "whose/who's..." Oh, god! Now I can't stop thinking of all the things that trigger me in these games! I'll never fap again!!!

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I love @Ptolemy's work (never understood or liked the whole incest fetish before, but I fell for DoDana for the story and characters... hard!), but this has been eating at me, too! I'm not the grammar or spelling police, but the "should of" instead of "should've" or "should have" just kills me... I'm similarly taken out of the moment by "two/to/too" being misused... And "your/you're..." And "whose/who's..." Oh, god! Now I can't stop thinking of all the things that trigger me in these games! I'll never fap again!!!
I'll admit grammar gets to me too. It can take you out of the story a bit. The main reason I joined Ptolemy's team was I genuinely love his stories and wanted to help him reach a bigger fan base.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
OK, I has da skrips amd ar editng. NE erors on da skript fron nao on ar min :(

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
JavaScript:
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="5414360" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.367816091954023"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/stone-cold-wwe-what-gif-5414360">Stone Cold Wwe GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/stonecold-gifs">Stonecold GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes