gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
After Dana is done Intimate Relations will be the main game and we have a New Game coming up to be our secondary Game. So will still have plenty of stuff going on

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Well, I finished Day 1 - 7, and 8 partial. I think I did OK, but obviously I missed something somewhere as it was done within the game-code. So whenever the patch/update comes out, please mention anything I missed. I am a high-level native speaker, so I accept zero errors. I prefer polite/respect to OMGz ur so lam. L00k @ thiz errorz!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
From Discord:

"Ptolemy-Today at 9:43 AM

@here Slept most of the day. So the patch will be tomorrow. Sorry, the flu will have its due :)

And another one min. later.

Ptolemy-Today at 10:10 AM
No good internet. No electricity> TROGLODYTE"

Really don't know but we may get IR update sometime tomorrow or it could but Dana.
This is all I got for now.:p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well yeah, 'cos my name was at the start of the sentence, so you must've removed it to paste it here :p

(He said @Zenithtb No good internet. No electricity> TROGLODYTE)
It was and I had no idea if I should post others names and only post names of developers.

Reactions: toobs

thloft

Feb 2, 2018
Very nice Game, Dana and Cris was also there in a Bar. But a unexpected end of the Game, No Sex, Handjob with the Daughter, or do I something wrong?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Not yet telling a story will get there to the good stuff. You caught there Cameo in the game.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
after christine coming home from her fuck with the gym dude:

upload_2018-2-6_21-34-27.png

i get this:

(traceback in the attachment)

someone has the same problem ?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
He's got a post up on his Patreon titled "Intimate Relations 0.35". It was only a couple days ago that he gave a status update.

Anyone know if he's released a new version or just another status update?

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
Hi

Well, it's done.

It's about 155 renders in size, and 2 animations.

To answer in advance the "where are the animations" question that I'll get from some of you. They are on the Christine cheating route. So if you didn't go that way, you won't see them.

But fear not. All the sex scenes in IR will be animated. It will take a little longer but I think they're worth it.

Also, the server is up and has been tested. Big thanks to Likesblondes for that. So this is the first game that I'll be distributing that way.

Now, please give me as much feedback as you can regarding the server.

Does the game lag at any time?
Is the image quality different?
etc....

The more you tell me, the more I can improve it.

So, here's the link to the server:

Click on "I'm a patron", your login is your email, download the launcher, and play.

I'm also uploading the game in the traditional way. Just in case something goes wrong with the server. But I'm pretty committed to taking everything off patreon.

I'll post a link here with the MAC version. That still has to be worked on.

MAC link: uploading

But I'll be slowly taking all my games and projects off patreon and to the server.

Many reasons for that. It's easier, much smaller downloads, piracy etc...

But the most important one is patreon's new rules. They are smothering.

It's only a matter of time before they get to all the creators. You never know. Will I get the dreaded email from patreon today, or not? And will they make me change everything? Intimate Relations is first. But eventually, I'll move everything to the server.

That's it for now. I'll post the MAC link here, as soon as it's up. And I'll make a post in a couple of days regarding the future patch.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes