depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Is this just the update from 0.30 to 0.35 or Ptolemy miraculously compressed the game images from 2 GB to 279 MB?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If it's full game then it's a very good size, but still looks too small with added animations (if the animations are videos). I hope image quality is still good.
Yes it is the full game using a different format for the images.

In 3.5 image folder is now only 244MB in size verses the old format of 1.7Gb.

Reactions: depechedNode

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
oh it's ptolemy again nice to see his second game in the road, since he plan animation in this game... looking forward to see this game reach 20gb

Reactions: Kendra

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh it's ptolemy again nice to see his second game in the road, since he plan animation in this game... looking forward to see this game reach 20gb
It will be hard to do 20gb now with the new image format the game went from 2gb in size down to 250mb in size now using the new image format.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
It will be hard to do 20gb now with the new image format the game went from 2gb in size down to 250mb in size now using the new image format.
i said it jokingly since the first game did reach 10gb :test:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i noticed there's no more incest tag so did kelly magically become some weird person who just lives with him and has an electra complex? haha that only happens with female offspring of the father. or is her electra complex now something else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i noticed there's no more incest tag so did kelly magically become some weird person who just lives with him and has an electra complex? haha that only happens with female offspring of the father. or is her electra complex now something else?
Nope it still have her as his daughter in the beginning of the game info.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
It's out on

also, images are .webp now for streaming purposes no degrade on the picture quality

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I must say, this is the first IR (or possibly any Ptolemy game) release that I'm a little disappointed with.

The path that I'm on is: Andrew goes to office with Kelly -> Go see Jack with Christine -> Kelly comes home, witness Darla -> Andrew has a nightmare. I know there are multiple paths, but can't help but be a bit disappointed. Will try changing a few vars and see what the other paths hold.

I found the dialog in places a little weird as well, the Jack confrontation for one, Ptolemy is usually on point with dialog.

Also I'd be interested to know what quality setting WebP was used, in a couple of the darker images they're noticeably pixelated, attached an example.

2 Renpy exceptions, both can be ignored to bypass them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Sam
Please add tags:

male protagonist, female protagonist, multiple protagonists, incest?

Thanks!

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Hi I keep on getting is error, I even started game from start

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day8.rpy", line 549, in <module>
NameError: name 'disssolve' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day8.rpyc", line 549, in script
    #WW�{�p�7�.�LN���Vj�M�ժl�iظI�F�a(�67�(@�FO��^X�}6�6�Sٸ��F0�d�@���l��苑��p^|6N./�8�r����9�G�䚄C�#���i��r����5�

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Any way to change the text color and/or the background color of the text area ?
My eyes ain't happy :tiredface:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes