KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So after playing this what I think is going on:
Dad: had an accident and doesn't remember much from before except he loves his wife and daughter, before that he was a real asshole. Yet somehow found the right lady to desire and abuse, he then stepped up and changed exactly what said lady wanted him to change. Has a lot of weird fetishes that SURPRISE, include incest.
Mom: a rich, spoiled princess. Found the one man to treat her like a whore and responded to it. Changed herself to show this man that he was wrong, ended up changing herself to be what he wanted while he did the same for her. Has as many weird fetishes as Dad and SURPRISE one of them is incest!
Daughter: can't help but be the offshoot of her weird, fetishistic parents.

Game, sex, and hilarity ensue. Does that about cover it?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So after playing this what I think is going on:
Dad: had an accident and doesn't remember much from before except he loves his wife and daughter, before that he was a real asshole. Yet somehow found the right lady to desire and abuse, he then stepped up and changed exactly what said lady wanted him to change. Has a lot of weird fetishes that SURPRISE, include incest.
Mom: a rich, spoiled princess. Found the one man to treat her like a whore and responded to it. Changed herself to show this man that he was wrong, ended up changing herself to be what he wanted while he did the same for her. Has as many weird fetishes as Dad and SURPRISE one of them is incest!
Daughter: can't help but be the offshoot of her weird, fetishistic parents.

Game, sex, and hilarity ensue. Does that about cover it?
Did you get this game confused with "I love daddy"? lol..

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Update wasn't really worth it, but it made some setup for the next one or the one after. I'd suggest skipping this update.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Message from Ptolemy, I've bolded the important part.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Well, the patch is finally here.

Sorry again for the delay. It takes a lot out of me to make these Kelly patches, because of the increase in rendering difficulty.

I always feel like Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now, when I finally get them out, " I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare.":p But it is done now. :)

There is only one choice to make in this patch, but I strongly suggest you save before it, and keep that save. It's the first truly divergent choice. The rest are more about the epilogue, that will vary depending on boldness or shyness. This one will open different scenes, and cut off others.

As to what does the patch contain? It's basically the 4th day, it's almost twice the size of the previous days. For example day 3 had about 60 renders, this one has approx. 110. I decided to move some events forward, basically because I had the time to make them :).

Can't wait to hear what you guys think about it, and please let me know about any bugs, misspellings etc....As most of you know, english is not my first language.

Also, I'll make a plans post tomorrow about the next patch. Which will be a Dana one, as usual.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

J

JoanaStevens

i love it, the timidly ending was very funny, but i have a strange kind of humor^^

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Nice wink in the bar with a Dana... :heartcoveredeyes:
To short, as always when it's good (... Hum... no, nothing, forget!), but very good episode.

Reactions: Namco15 and dunhill

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this actually has a good start and story so far, but its soo short.. i know the game dev is also working on Dana (which i also enjoy) but its too short... they say leave em' wanted more, but i want enough so that i can enjoy it... :pancakeMix:

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

fz

Jun 16, 2017
The writing, dialogue and story telling is really top-notch in this "game".
Even higher quality than Dating My Daughter wich was by far the best one I have seen.
Going to support this game with a few bucks!

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes